• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's your Everyday Carry (EDC) vape kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightly_Paradox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
East TN
My EDC

f36d81dc04bf3be191fc1a18bad03978.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Good for u bro.. I'm still on analogs though but only when at work or public.. Cutting down half of my daily consumption so far.. Hopefully can one day stub it out.. Anyway, my subox still serves me well.. Quite versatile and flavorful, save on juices and also easy to rebuild on the rba..

Just keep minimal analog with you and rotate your smoking and vaping. When there is a urge to smoke, vape

Till the last analog, don't buy anymore. Continue to vape. When ever there is a urge to smoke, think of new mod and tanks you can buy with that analog

Keep it up

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
Just keep minimal analog with you and rotate your smoking and vaping. When there is a urge to smoke, vape

Till the last analog, don't buy anymore. Continue to vape. When ever there is a urge to smoke, think of new mod and tanks you can buy with that analog

Keep it up

Yeah haha then end up being like me... Chronic case ald... Haha

AceFireBug

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2015
Somewhere out there...

Keep it up

Thanks bro.. Great advise.. Plus that habitual things that I do that needs to be addressed too.. E.g. analogs after food, while waiting for the car to warm up, etc..

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Thanks bro.. Great advise.. Plus that habitual things that I do that needs to be addressed too.. E.g. analogs after food, while waiting for the car to warm up, etc..
No worries! Just when u want to analog use your mod

Take a puff or 2 put it back but safely vape in the open don't attract attention

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland

Take a puff or 2 put it back but safely vape in the open don't attract attention

Amen! Yes i do vape in the open but discreet. But this bellus is attracting attention with its clouds. So in rainy day today best is to vape under an umbrella. :thumbs:

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Amen! Yes i do vape in the open but discreet. But this bellus is attracting attention with its clouds. So in rainy day today best is to vape under an umbrella. :thumbs:
Always use a less vapor mod like Egrip or even kayfun lite coil around 1 - 1.3 ohm vapor not that much

You should be safe

AceFireBug

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2015
Somewhere out there...

Right on bro! Maybe I'm a little too over cautious doing it in public.. Hence the analogs.. Anyway, great advise and suggestion bro. Good to see that the community here supports and encourages one another to stop analogs completely.. Thumbs up guys! [emoji106] [emoji106]

Reactions: cloudysheep

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Right on bro! Maybe I'm a little too over cautious doing it in public.. Hence the analogs.. Anyway, great advise and suggestion bro. Good to see that the community here supports and encourages one another to stop analogs completely.. Thumbs up guys! [emoji106] [emoji106]
Analog expensive they said..vaping cheaper they said..

Reactions: karedi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread