What's your favorite flavors from LorAnn Oils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
I'm looking to purchase three or four flavors from LorAnn oil, and want some advice on which ones to buy. I want 2 fruit flavored ones and 1 coffee flavored one, the last one I'll leave it up to you guys. Please recommend me your favorite LorAnn flavors

BTW, I'm looking at LorAnn's website and these are the product lines under "gourmet”:

Super Strength Flavors (also known as candy oils)

New Natural Flavors

Bakery Emulsions "Better than an Extract"

Premium Vanillas

Beverage and Ice Cream Flavors

All of the above are suitable for e-juice are they?

Thanks

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
only natural and super strength can be used

the coffee is nasty, don't bother
the fruit flavors are all very candy like...not fruit like at all. with that said i can not live without the watermelon

can't help you beyond that as i don't really use or like anything that lorran offers.....i hate that most have color, and they for the most part are extremely weak which makes it cost more than other vendors flavors

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Watermelon is the best Lorann's flavor I've found. I mix mine at 12%. I've vaped a lot of it over the last few months. The cherry is ok, kind of sour so you might try sweetening it. Same with raspberry. Blueberry is really weak, even at 20% it didn't have enough flavor for me. Butter rum was tasty, but clogged my atty to where I had to constantly blow it out. Same with butterscotch.

Definitely try the watermelon, but pretty much any other flavor I'd go to a different brand. At least that's been my experience.

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
what about Capella flavors? Are they better than Lorann in terms of quality and taste? Someone mentioned that the tangerine from Capella makes a great vape, just wondering what other good flavors from Capella (and Lorann) there are.

on a side note, I guess both of them don't make tobacco flavors huh?

thanks

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
:2c:

Capella's definitely better IMO (you may or may not feel the same).

But I love Lorann's Vanilla Butternut ... good mixer with other flavors I use.

As far as Capella's ... I love their Peanut Butter, Marshmallow, NY Cheesecake and Vanilla Custard.

(I like "sweet" and "bakery" vapes - can't tell you about other flavors).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread