When customizing kills warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Chrome V1 red led regular chrome PROVARI. I'm definitely buying the black satin V2 with the blue LED. I started wondering after I saw this chicks new black PROVARI on a thread with all Thea sparkles and paint on it, does that void the warranty? And what about engraving, does ProVape offer engraving? I'm getting the new PROVARI as a gift from everyone in the family because luckily the same month the blue LED comes out a day or two away from my first year of sobriety! Lucky me! And also, they want to try to get "serenity" engraved on it. The blue LED option comes out on march 15th correct? Can't wait!

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
You'd probably be better off to ask in the Provape sub-forum, where representatives of the company post. I'm not sure they're allowed to post here.

I would think as long as you don't modify the button, circuitry or connection you'd be okay, but I'd inquire with the company before I'd do anything drastic. Engraving certainly shouldn't void a warranty, but I'd ask to be sure.

CrystalClaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2011
NYC
I have a Chrome V1 red led regular chrome PROVARI. I'm definitely buying the black satin V2 with the blue LED. I started wondering after I saw this chicks new black PROVARI on a thread with all Thea sparkles and paint on it, does that void the warranty? And what about engraving, does ProVape offer engraving? I'm getting the new PROVARI as a gift from everyone in the family because luckily the same month the blue LED comes out a day or two away from my first year of sobriety! Lucky me! And also, they want to try to get "serenity" engraved on it. The blue LED option comes out on march 15th correct? Can't wait!

That was my Provari. No paint or sparkles. Just easily removable stickers.

Congrats on your Provari and especially your sobriety!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread