Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Well, I did it... I gave in, I succumbed, on it's way to me is a new ProVari (in blue naturally).

so, do I get the instructions for the secret handshake after it's been delivered? Or is there a link to the video that shows you how to do it?

Also, awesome vapemail today, 20 flavors in from RTS, a second VamoV3, 3 new Pro tanks V1.5 and a Pro tank V2. ( I like that drip tip... might have to pick up a few more of the tips)

You guys are a such a bad influence on me, and my wallet hates you all!

(on the other hand, 60 days analog free today! YAY!)

Tatsel_Morte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
411 N. Franklin Street Tampa, Florida

Even more :evil:

Hmmm...If I leave right now, I might be able to beat SonHouse...But then I gotta beat the Pro-ninja-thingies that guard you peoples houses and such...I might need to call China for some Shaolin back-up. Then they can clone the Prothingy too!

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Hmmm...If I leave right now, I might be able to beat SonHouse...But then I gotta beat the Pro-ninja-thingies that guard you peoples houses and such...I might need to call China for some Shaolin back-up. Then they can clone the Prothingy too!

You have no idea how many are guarding that address :)

Tatsel_Morte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You have no idea how many are guarding that address :)

I'll just call the Power Rangers....Wait, no. They probably have Prothingies too...
I'll pull Japan in and go get Naruto. All I gotta do for him is make a ramen flavored juice...
Ninjas+Shaolin=I think we got this...Unless they call in the Joes...

*sidenote* Did you ever say something and suddenly think "My god I'm a _______ nerd..." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread