Not open for further replies.

TaylorMade

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Hello?

I've left this message here in addition to sending an email but haven't received a reply to either. IME, very unusual for MFS.

What gives?

Hey, sorry I missed this post. I check this forum regularly, but somehow never saw this thread. The Camel e-liquid should hopefully be available again sometime this week. Just keep an eye on the site as it will likely be tomorrow or Friday when a new batch is ready.

HippyGirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Alabama
Hey, sorry I missed this post. I check this forum regularly, but somehow never saw this thread. The Camel E-Liquid should hopefully be available again sometime this week. Just keep an eye on the site as it will likely be tomorrow or Friday when a new batch is ready.

Thanks for the update! I'll check the site starting Friday evening.

Hey, HippyGirl. I just picked up on this thread today. I could feel your pain. Being without MFS Camel would be a disaster. If you need some, I'll send you some to hold you over.

Bluesman, it "is" the best, isn't it! Thank you for your kind offer, but I'm OK for about another week or so...if all else fails, I have a few 10ml bottles of assorted tobacco flavors to tide me over until the Camel arrives.

I'll definitely be ordering a larger quantity this time, though! :D

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
No problem - wanted to help out if I could. There are quite few a of MFS flavors I like - Chris does a good job. I keep backups of Camel, Flue Cured, and Dunhill - but Camel is my go to vape. I recently used a 1.7 cartomizer with the Camel e-liquid and it brought out flavor loud and clear - very good.

Hope you get some Camel soon; and good vaping to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread