When you think YOU paid TOO MUCH for "coils" --- there is always someone who was REALLY FOOLED elsewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
I like to 'cruise' Amazon. Seldom do I see anything as inexpensive there as through our ECF "suppliers. Typically items are 20% higher - but today I stumbled upon replacement "coils" Kangertech coils 1.5 - 1.8 - 2.2 - 2.5 5 Pack (1.8) ..... for the amazing price of $40.00 for a PACK OF FIVE! [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I thought, "Perhaps it is a pack of "FIVE Five-Packs" - not a massive rip-off; high, yet not a seller looking to put the screws to some new 'vaper' who has no idea and being a loyal Amazon buyer figures the best prices are always found on Amazon. NOPE ---- it's for FIVE COILS - period! The seller should be ashamed! The REVIEWER? What can I say, he loved the service:[/FONT]

By dan beas
on January 16, 2014
"Awesome, they came early!"

"They are as advertised and work like a charm for both the evod and protanks"
"They came early which is why I will be a loyal customer."

I HAD TO take the liberty of contacting "Dan" (or at least I hope it gets to him) and telling him about ECF, The fellow was rpped so royally he needs education deluxe before he spends himself back on to real cigarettes because of cost. Yea yea -- I stuck my nose in where it should have been left OUT. I couldn't resist. It just is NOT right to use that crap about "whatever the market will tolerate" to sucker in "suckers".

Flame away - I know some will disapprove simply because it draws attention to the hallowed grounds of ECF. Well if the grounds can't handle the heat they are shaky foundation and need added support. I think it will be just fine and a new and thankful member will be generated. If not - blame Senile Old Man Donnie.

THANKS ECF VENDORS FOR NOT BEING RIPOFF ARTISTS!:)

Senile Old Man Don

Last edited:

3bet

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
Nowhere, GA, USA
"Dan" probably didn't really buy those if he knew it worked with EVOD and Protanks he's probably just a fake 5 star reviewer trying to trap the unknowing. You should give the guy one star based on price and tell everybody how big of a rip off it is.
Just my :2c:

p.s. A large poker web forum I belong to constantly has this discussion about new poker books. example:
"Look it has a lot of 5 star reviews"
"Oh that books only been out for 12 hours. How did they read a 300 page book and understand it it 12 hours?"
"Oh I didn't think about that. How does that happen?"
"Obviously they either read the book early, which is unlikely, or they are buddies/people getting paid by the author. Plus if they read it early they're probably buddies of the author."

That type of thing.

Last edited:

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
AMAZONS REPLY:

Dear Mr. Robertson:

Thank You for your concern. Amazon does not regulate the pricing policy of our customers; we simply provide a modality allowing individuals and companies to present articles for sale at a price they feel is representative of fair market value. The decision to purchase is up to each individual buyer - not Amazon. Obviously many buyers have taken advantage of the opportunity to purchase from this well established seller who has a most excellent reputation. Please note that the reviews are all 'positive' with each customer indicating complete satisfaction with the product, shipment and delivery time as well as customer service. It is most difficult to believe this seller is taking advantage of customers considering the stellar reviews on record. Perhaps you would do well to review the price-point which you claim items can be found as they may have increased over time and may infact be much higher than you indicate.

In the future please do not be so quick to judge any seller until you have all facts at hand as future claims such as this one could result in suspension of your valued ability to not only review products purchased, but also to purchase products on Amazon in general.

Cordially,

Helen Siebert
Customer Care Senior Advisor

OK MS. SIEBERT................... BITE ME!:unsure:

Senile Old Man Don!

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
I like to 'cruise' Amazon. Seldom do I see anything as inexpensive there as through our ECF "suppliers. Typically items are 20% higher - but today I stumbled upon replacement "coils" Kangertech Coils 1.5 - 1.8 - 2.2 - 2.5 5 Pack (1.8) ..... for the amazing price of $40.00 for a PACK OF FIVE! [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I thought, "Perhaps it is a pack of "FIVE Five-Packs" - not a massive rip-off; high, yet not a seller looking to put the screws to some new 'vaper' who has no idea and being a loyal Amazon buyer figures the best prices are always found on Amazon. NOPE ---- it's for FIVE COILS - period! The seller should be ashamed! The REVIEWER? What can I say, he loved the service:[/FONT]

By dan beas
on January 16, 2014
"Awesome, they came early!"

"They are as advertised and work like a charm for both the evod and protanks"
"They came early which is why I will be a loyal customer."

I HAD TO take the liberty of contacting "Dan" (or at least I hope it gets to him) and telling him about ECF, The fellow was rpped so royally he needs education deluxe before he spends himself back on to real cigarettes because of cost. Yea yea -- I stuck my nose in where it should have been left OUT. I couldn't resist. It just is NOT right to use that crap about "whatever the market will tolerate" to sucker in "suckers".

Flame away - I know some will disapprove simply because it draws attention to the hallowed grounds of ECF. Well if the grounds can't handle the heat they are shaky foundation and need added support. I think it will be just fine and a new and thankful member will be generated. If not - blame Senile Old Man Donnie.

THANKS ECF VENDORS FOR NOT BEING RIPOFF ARTISTS!:)

Senile Old Man Don

Edited: Wait, I thought this was Ebay. This is Amazon? Wow.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
AMAZONS REPLY:

Dear Mr. Robertson:

Thank You for your concern. Amazon does not regulate the pricing policy of our customers; we simply provide a modality allowing individuals and companies to present articles for sale at a price they feel is representative of fair market value. The decision to purchase is up to each individual buyer - not Amazon. Obviously many buyers have taken advantage of the opportunity to purchase from this well established seller who has a most excellent reputation. Please note that the reviews are all 'positive' with each customer indicating complete satisfaction with the product, shipment and delivery time as well as customer service. It is most difficult to believe this seller is taking advantage of customers considering the stellar reviews on record. Perhaps you would do well to review the price-point which you claim items can be found as they may have increased over time and may infact be much higher than you indicate.

In the future please do not be so quick to judge any seller until you have all facts at hand as future claims such as this one could result in suspension of your valued ability to not only review products purchased, but also to purchase products on Amazon in general.

Cordially,

Helen Siebert

Senile Old Man Don!
Correct me if I am wrong. It appears that they (amazon) have threatened you with suspension? WTH?

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
AMAZONS REPLY:

Dear Mr. Robertson:

Cordially,

Helen Siebert

Senile Old Man Don!

Last edited:

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
AMAZONS REPLY:

Dear Mr. Robertson:

Cordially,

Helen Siebert

Senile Old Man Don!

This does NOT sound like a reply from Amazon. Are you sure you didn't contact the vendor Unique Visions and have gotten a reply from them. I've never heard of Amazon threatening to cancel your account just because you made a complaint about a vendor. Nor would they refer to a vendor with only 153 ratings over 12 months as "well established seller who has a most excellent reputation" LOL, that sounds like the vendor himself tooting his own horn.

Last edited:

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
This does NOT sound like a reply from Amazon. Are you sure you didn't contact the vendor Unique Visions and have gotten a reply from them. I've never heard of Amazon threatening to cancel your account just because you made a complaint about a vendor. Nor would they refer to a vendor with only 153 ratings over 12 months as "well established seller who has a most excellent reputation" LOL, that sounds like the vendor himself tooting his own horn.

You know, you're right. I just skimmed it, it just read like a standard boilerplate response, but yeah, this is a complete forgery.

I would send that to Amazon Customer service, and ask if it's really from them. If this person is pretending to be an Amazon rep, then I think that account might just get yanked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread