Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
This past Friday, I just celebrated my four-week vaperversary. It has been such a whirlwind of awesomeness since day 1. :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

1. I've met so many lovely and supportive members of this Vapor4Life family. :wub::wub::wub::wub:
2. I've tried a ton of delicious V4L e juices. I must admit, I'm a sucker for peppermint and WinterBreeze!
3. I've seen dozens of charming, amusing, and downright fun VapeFace pictures.
4. I've avoided hundreds of stinky icky analog cigs, in addition to stinky clothing and analog cig burns and all that ick!
5. I can BREATHE

As we head into 2016, I'm making a special calendar! Yay organization! So, when's YOU'RE vaperversary?

Please list the date and your thoughts here, so I can get to work making a list and checking it twice...and then I'll be able to personally wish you a happy vaperversary in 2016!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
March 1, 2016 will be my 6th vaperversary! Couldn't have done it without V4L, and the good people on the forum who provided me with all kinds of assistance and help in my journey.
Cheers to you K9Luvr. That's quite a feat! What's been your favorite part (gosh, I'm sure it's tough to narrow it to one!)

Reactions: BLKDOLL

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
November 3,2016. Will be one year. Although I didn't start with Vapor4Life they are part of my everyday vape choices now and will remain part of my daily vapecapades
Congratulations, teemae! It's been almost two months then!!! Our vaperversaries are very close :)
Also, I cannot communicate how obsessed I am with the word vapecapades now. I add the word vape to everything (ie vapron), and this is my favorite usage thus far!

Reactions: BLKDOLL

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
This past Friday, I just celebrated my four-week vaperversary. It has been such a whirlwind of awesomeness since day 1. :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

1. I've met so many lovely and supportive members of this Vapor4Life family. :wub::wub::wub::wub:
2. I've tried a ton of delicious V4L e juices. I must admit, I'm a sucker for peppermint and WinterBreeze!
3. I've seen dozens of charming, amusing, and downright fun VapeFace pictures.
4. I've avoided hundreds of stinky icky analog cigs, in addition to stinky clothing and analog cig burns and all that ick!
5. I can BREATHE

As we head into 2016, I'm making a special calendar! Yay organization! So, when's YOU'RE vaperversary?

Please list the date and your thoughts here, so I can get to work making a list and checking it twice...and then I'll be able to personally wish you a happy vaperversary in 2016!
Congrats! , I remember marking each day, then a week, then a whole month...I was so excited! I have an app on my phone and would wave it in hubby's face each step...lol...I swear he thought about killing me!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Congrats! , I remember marking each day, then a week, then a whole month...I was so excited! I have an app on my phone and would wave it in hubby's face each step...lol...I swear he thought about killing me!
haha! I think that's awesome!

BLKDOLL

Mar 20, 2015
my vaperversary 1-09-2016 1 year of nosmoke!
I just got my ProVaris Dragon yesterday it's
my vaperversary gift 1-09-2016 1 year of nosmoke
Im just glad I made it!!
PROVARIPINK.jpe

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Im just glad I made it!!
View attachment 521129
I just passed my 1-year mark, too! congrats!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Im just glad I made it!!
View attachment 521129
Congratulations BLKDOLL. One year is a pretty big deal! You deserve to treat yourself. HAPPY VAPERVERSARY and Happy New Year to you!

Reactions: Foggy Road

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
November 3,2016. Will be one year. Although I didn't start with Vapor4Life they are part of my everyday Vape choices now and will remain part of my daily vapecapades
Teemae, you're going on almost THREE MONTHS now, aren't you? I haven't checked in with you in a bit. How's it going? Still swimming at the Y? :D:):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread