Where can I find an astronaut helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol a fish bowl with the same material wrapped around the back end of it =)

I thought about that, but it's a real pain to find a big enough fishbowl. I also found this, but it's again just a bit out of my price range.
Astronaut Helmet (Adult Regular Size), Alien, Halloween Costumes , AHT , - CostumeZone.com ®
Also this, but I'm not sure if it'll fit adults
Adult Astronaut Helmet - Adult Space Helmets
It's sold at tens of different sites as a child's helmet

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Here. I always start with Amazon. Even if I'm not buying from them, with all the stores selling through their marketplace, you'll get to see what exists.

Or you could doctor up a bike helmet. Or, if you know someone who has a motorcycle helmet you could start with that.

Google Shopping is pretty good too.

Last edited:
Here. I always start with Amazon. Even if I'm not buying from them, with all the stores selling through their marketplace, you'll get to see what exists.

Or you could doctor up a bike helmet. Or, if you know someone who has a motorcycle helmet you could start with that.

Google Shopping is pretty good too.

You know what, I had already checked Google Shopping but forgot to do a separate Amazon search. Low and behold, I came across a much cheaper version, and the reviews said it comfortably fits adults. Score!
Amazon.com: Aeromax Jr. Astronaut Helmet with sounds: Toys & Games: Reviews, Prices & more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread