Where can I find an Omega clone (preferably Hcigar) for a good price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeus287

Nov 16, 2013
Wilmington, NC, USA
I pre-ordered the Origen clone from vapingtech.net, but they are apparently held back due to manufacturing issues. I'm still gonna eventually get the Origen when it's ready, but I'm tired of the look of my igo-l, and I want to have the Omega on my back-up device anyways. Where can I get one for $12-$30, preferably on the lower end?

zeus287

Nov 16, 2013
Wilmington, NC, USA
The air holes in the deck of the fasttech clone are in the completely wrong place, and have chrome plated brass posts. Every clone I've had with chromed brass posts, the chrome has eventually worn off and the brass gives my juice a horrible taste. I build my coils within 2mm of the air holes for an optimal vape, and for me to do that with the fasttech clone, my coils would have crazy long legs. I don't feel like having to deal with hot legs. As of right now, the only place I've found with 1:1 clones in stock is vaperoyalty. These are the HCigar 1:1 clones, but they are $35. My wallet will hate me, but at least I'll have something that will last and not frustrate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread