Status
Not open for further replies.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I have several stainless steel tanks (Liquinator and Big Daddy), but I'm looking for something that holds more juice, and is a bit fatter. Ideally, I'd like something that's as wide as a Silver Bullet.

Anyone know where to get something like that?

Never heard of one like like, although there is a guy on here and youtube that had a special one made that was really fricken long and it held 12ml if I remember correctly. Who knows though maybe one is out there, hopefully someone pops in and points you in the right direction.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I think I remember that...it was a vendor, right? If I recall correctly, that one was just a prototype MAP tank, before they settled on the current size.
Something like that. I know its not SS but that j-tank is really fat, I know they have a 3ml SS but dont see the 5.5ml. Maybe contact Jason to see if he has any plans.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've been thinking about getting this 8.5 ml liquinator BFT (big ....... tank), putting my favorite juice in it and loading it on top of my storm trooper white Silver Bullet and vaping it at 5 - 6 volts. Stainless steel or aluminum doesn't appear to be available on this model (just acetyl - which looks like delrin to me), but the ends come in either white or black. I also would prefer polypropylene over the polycarbonate tank, but it seems that is only available on the 3.5 and 5 ml models. Perfect width for a SB.

View attachment 111454

8.5 BFT : 8.5ml BFT Liquinator | Vaporescence

How do you like your current liquinator? Feedback appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread