Where can I get GOOD vg for DIY eliquid? Mine is horrible!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I use this same VG for my ejuice and have found it to be equal or superior to anything else I've tried. Get the big bottle!

-Treeburner
All VG by itself seems to have a slightly musty flavor when vaped. I have not found any truly flavorless VG. Not bad just a slight flavor.
I have not found any VG that I will not vape because of a flavor/taste.

MadMike13

Jul 13, 2015
If your short on $ or just want to try something convenient go to wal-mart or a drugstore and pick up a bottle of Humco VG. As far as I know after lots of research it's safe to vape. I've been using it to cut some of my juices and haven't noticed any weird or off taste at all. I haven't however used it for any diy so I'm not sure how well it would work for that. Worth a try at roughly$4 for a 6oz bottle.

Dareynolds

Jun 24, 2015
Long Beach, Ca
I use Nicotine Labs (VG (Vegetable Glycerin) It used to be called flavorr envy. They claim it's odorless. It has a very slight sweet odor but it never comes through in my finished juice. I stick mostly with 70 VG 30 PG. A gallon is something like $21 but shipping is a killer! I had 3 gal of vg and one gallon of pg and it cost about $50 to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread