Not open for further replies.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Seems sub ohming now their is no different between expensive and cheap tanks. Most tanks take Alantis coils. I build them all my self which are way better than stock coils. Gave away my Atlantis tank so went and bought a Sence Hercules for $35 and it vapes as good as all my other sub ohm tanks. I just flip my rebuild TC coils from tank to tank. I believe all the tanks vape equal and it is only the coil that makes the difference. Even my ISub, Apex (different coils) and a host of other tank all vape equally when I rebuild the coils. No need anymore to vape on poor equipment unless you don't rebuild stock coils. RBA's that can replace stock coils just don't seem as good as rebuilding the stock coil heads. Have over 10 Sub ohms tanks and never once bought new coils. Just keep rebuilding the ones that came in the boxes.

Anyone else feel the same as me?

CHEERS!

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Nope. To me, some tanks definitely vape better than others and the same coil in one doesn't mean the same vape when put in another.
I gotta go with @HauntedMyst on that one. I can produce a satisfying vape with most of the tanks I own (I need to de-clutter my vape cabinet one of these days) but an identical vape? Not so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread