Where did you get your ticker/counter signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I just lost the use of the one I liked best and had been using for months because it turned out that it was too large for ECF rules. :( I started looking for a new one using the time honored method of staring at everyone's while I was reading threads, and it occurred to me that a) this was going to be a really slow process again, and b) I'd never seen a thread that was about just signature sources. Now there may have been some before I got here a year ago, or some that I missed, but how about it?

My personal preference is for one that is not advertising something that I don't use, but lets include them anyhow, for the people who don't care or do use those products.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I did do google, but haven't found one I like yet. I just may be too picky. I really liked the one I had because it had "Started vaping" instead of "Quit Smoking" which was more accurate for me, and was set up so you could put liquid and hardware costs in to subtract from smoking costs for a more accurate total. I am probably overly fussy at the moment because I liked the old one so well.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I did do google, but haven't found one I like yet. I just may be too picky. I really liked the one I had because it had "Started Vaping" instead of "Quit Smoking" which was more accurate for me, and was set up so you could put liquid and hardware costs in to subtract from smoking costs for a more accurate total. I am probably overly fussy at the moment because I liked the old one so well.

Ooooh! I would be upset about losing that one too. But at this point the cigarettes may have won the $$ war, but it's all good the health benefits so far outweigh that anyway. Best of luck finding it or a suitable replacement. :)

dugga

Feb 16, 2014
Bellingham, WA, USA
I did do google, but haven't found one I like yet. I just may be too picky. I really liked the one I had because it had "Started Vaping" instead of "Quit Smoking" which was more accurate for me, and was set up so you could put liquid and hardware costs in to subtract from smoking costs for a more accurate total. I am probably overly fussy at the moment because I liked the old one so well.

Is this the one you're looking for? http://electronic-cigarettestarterkit.com/signature-banners/

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I made my own... If you'd like to provide me with an idea for a background image, I can make you one :)

Well, if you look at my avatar of a quilt I designed and made, and the basic signature that someone made for me you can get an idea of the colors I like. :D Though those are both obviously too busy to be good backgrounds for much text.

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
How weird, I am using that banner and it shows up on all my posts except for the one above. Hhmm?!?

ECF doesn't like it because it's over size limits that were imposed. I have been trying to contact the site owner with no success so far to ask him to resize it. It's from a blog and he hasn't checked in there in over a year.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
How weird, I am using that banner and it shows up on all my posts except for the one above. Hhmm?!?

Well, I used it for months (and yours shows up now) but a mod noticed and pointed out the size, and having been a moderator of another forum in my past life I tend to be law abiding.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville

They just haven't noticed it yet, when they do they will tell you to remove it. I know from experience, well, at least my experience. Actually there are many oversized sigs on here, I don't know how its really determined who has to change theirs and who doesn't.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
They just haven't noticed it yet, when they do they will tell you to remove it. I know from experience, well, at least my experience. Actually there are many oversized sigs on here, I don't know how its really determined who has to change theirs and who doesn't.

Yeah, I have wondered about that myself. Seems a bit arbitrary all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread