Where do you buy your juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aron77

Jan 18, 2014
KC,MO, USA
I've been using vistavapors.com for a while now and their shipping and customer services has been great. I'm getting 100ml bottles for about $17. Their strawberry has been my go to for a while and I really like it but I'm getting tired of it. I also don't like that you have to let their juice steep for several weeks before you can use it. Some of the other flavors have been hit or miss and overall when I compare them to a "premium" juice that I buy in the BM stores they don't seem quite as good. Now that my local Aqueos BM store is selling some lines for $25 for 100ml I've been off of vista for a month or so.

So I'd like to find a more premium juice that doesn't break the bank. I seem to gravitate towards strawberry, blueberry and just fruity in general though I'm loving this cinnamon custard that I got a local shop recently and I like to have a vanilla type to kind of clear my taste buds out so the fruity stuff doesn't just all taste the same.

NYCVape

Aug 30, 2016
I was about to ask the same question.

It seems some forum members are DIYers, others are devoted fans of a particular manufacturer and people, like me, just look around on the web for suggestions, prices, availability.

I found Juice DB to be useful. (can't post a link, but google JuiceDB )

Other than that, I go with several fave juices and look online at Misthub, VaporDNA, ShopMVG and Five Pawns (a treat).

Would love to hear other vaper's experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread