• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where do you order from, what millage, how much, what E-Cigs? + 50ml max E-Juice import?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy⑧s

Moved On
Jan 14, 2014
名古屋
Hello 外人 & 日本人 vapists.

As a relatively new vapologist, I thought I'd start a new thread to ask my fellow ex-pats in J-Land some probing questions about where you do your ordering, the amounts in millage of E-juice you order, the approximate costs for E-juice and postage, and what regulations you've encountered or have heard of on the vape rumor mill here.

I have just replied to kamatz, who replied to my queries in this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/japan-forum/490948-pictures-your-setup-7.html#post11904780

I thought it'd be a good call to accumulate the questions I'm asking in a new thread, as they are (with the exception of asking what E-Cigs you use) relevant to one another as topics, and can go under the one heading.

After saying that I was contacted by customs and given the guidelines on personal use only for E-Cigs, as well as being informed that there is a 50ml maximum limit of nicotine E-Juice allowed per import, this is what kamatz had to say:

Wow! That's really unfortunate. Did they show you any legal proof where the maximum amount was written?
Now this got me really worried, I'm waiting for a 7 bottle vapemail now...
My first order was 2 bottles (30ml+30ml) so that's already above their "50ml limit". Most of the people here ordered way more without any complications.

Edit: Got my juices today! They even put an extra bottle in (by mistake or as a New Year gift) <3
So that's 8 bottles 30ml each (240ml) in one pack. I guess it really depends on the customs...

So it was his reply that raised the questions I asked here in the O.P.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers

kamatz

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Tokyo
So I'll just repeat what I said in the other thread :)

Ordered via Vapor4Life E-Cigarette , 8x30ml bottles (total of 240ml), was sent via United States Postal Service, took about 2 weeks, package said "vaporizer", had no problems whatsoever.

As for the pricing - each bottle costs 12.50$ but there are a lot of discounts going on at V4L. Shipping is 25$ but free if you order more than 125$ worth of goods. Also they send you a discount code every day, lately they've all been a 30-35% off ones.

Crazy⑧s

Moved On
Jan 14, 2014
名古屋
So I'll just repeat what I said in the other thread :)

Ordered via Vapor4Life E-Cigarette , 8x30ml bottles (total of 240ml), was sent via United States Postal Service, took about 2 weeks, package said "vaporizer", had no problems whatsoever.

As for the pricing - each bottle costs 12.50$ but there are a lot of discounts going on at V4L. Shipping is 25$ but free if you order more than 125$ worth of goods. Also they send you a discount code every day, lately they've all been a 30-35% off ones.

Nice one, kamatz. You rock! I'll definitely give V4L a sniff. Seems a bit pricey still, but free shipping and generous discounts make the difference, for sure.

I always purchase my juices from vape fuel japan on facebook but all of the juices does not contain nicotine. I just talk to them yesterday and they said they are going to sell some mods, atomizers, batteries
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back here after checking them out actually. Not interested in non nicotine based juices as of yet, but it'll definitely be nice to have a spot to buy atomizers and mods within Japan. I'm stuck in limbo right now because the only cartomizer I had has died, and I'm suffering through smoking .......ned cigarettes.

For those of you that haven't tried out the very reasonably priced Mount Baker Vapor, I definitely recommend their Hawk Sauce and 555 Tobacco juices. Hawk Sauce, in particular, is definitely worth the venture.

trunk

Aug 9, 2013
japan
i mentioned this in the other thread but i'll say it here again too as the title is more pertinent,...

Inawera in Poland,...

100mls of 38mg nude nic.
100mls of vanilla classic i think its called.

US$51 i think, including shipping, via ems i think. got to me in a week.

never ordering anything form inside japan again :p

this was just before the new year and in 20 days i've gotten thru about 20%? maybe? that's with me cutting the 38m nic with flavor and VG to about 6~8mg. i dont chain vape but i used to smoke about 10~15 cigs of a 6mg a day

bought the VG locally, half a litre of Now Foods VG for about 1,200 yen online from yahoo auctions. but i think you can find it under the shopping tab at google.

someone else in the other thread said they brought in 200ml of nicotine. i might try that next as some friends here are planning on starting vaping as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread