• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where in the UK are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keydcuk

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Chrissie! Glad you're around.. You know where I can find either a video or pictures in or outside the forum to fix my clearomizers with BD 3ml syringe tubes? Someone suggested it, got the needless syringes but can't seem to find the info to do my fix. I reckon I can do it myself but I rather see some pictures or a video just to use it as a bit of a mentor?

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Chrissie! Glad you're around.. You know where I can find either a video or pictures in or outside the forum to fix my clearomizers with BD 3ml syringe tubes? Someone suggested it, got the needless syringes but can't seem to find the info to do my fix. I reckon I can do it myself but I rather see some pictures or a video just to use it as a bit of a mentor?

Keydcuk, I'm not very well at the moment - been hit with a flu bug :( Added to that, I've never used Clearomizers. Best thing would be if you started a new thread asking for help - I'm sure folks here could help you but if not I could get other UKer's from AAEC to help :)

Warlordxxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Oldham UK

Actually there's not a whole lot to it - follow directions to cleaning Cleaning clearomizer and Vaping in 5 min - YouTube just replace the tube at the end with a cut same length syringe tube and you're good to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread