Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Find the thread the deal took place from, if it's not still in the FS or WTB forums it'll be in the "Closed/Sold" forum. Paste the url for that thread in the "Deal thread url" field on the feedback form

For example, had you purchased this listing you would use this link:
Code:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/closed-sold-classified-threads/273247-united-states-selling-510-dual-coil-black-mega-xl-cartomizer.html

Those are the steps I took when leaving the one feedback I've done so far under the new system and it worked. If there's an easier way, I'm sure somebody will post it :) I do recall something about just needing to know the number for the thread (in the above example it is 273247, listed right before the thread title in the url), but I may be mistaken on that (My cold is finally fading, but the last week or so is kinda hazy from the drugs :p)

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Can't seem to locate the new feedback forum . Kinda makes it hard to post someone feedback for a transaction .
EDIT Found where to leave it , now where to get the thread info ?????

You can also go to the thread where the item was sold or traded (could be on closed as Killjoy1 stated), look on the bar at the bottom of the post and you'll see "Rate Seller". Clicking this will populate the deal link for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread