Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
You'll have to add an "RIP" to your signature. You were the first person I though of when I found out we were getting rid of it. Maybe we'll hang your picture here on our wall next to the very last bottle, #1 TruePure fan.

I am truly in mourning. There are other Halo menthols I really like, but none as much as my Truepure. I am so glad I have the logo in my signature--proof that a dinosaur did exist!

killerb77

Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
FL
You'll have to add an "RIP" to your signature. You were the first person I though of when I found out we were getting rid of it. Maybe we'll hang your picture here on our wall next to the very last bottle, #1 TruePure fan.

Cinder,

I placed my order for my Triton kit today, a couple of extra tanks and decided to buy a sample of Subzero. Heard lots of good things about it.

I never got to try the Truepure.

Even though it's off the website, do you still have some stock on the shelves that you want to sell on clearance? I'd be willing to buy some if management would allow.

Thanks!

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Yes! For those of you who are TruePure and Smooth 8 lovers we do have a few bottles left of each, various sizes and levels including some of the harder to find 15ml bottles. If you are interested in adding them to your order I would suggest placing an order then emailing customer service with your order number and asking for your preferred nic level. They will be able to let you know what we have left in stock and the price and will be able add it to your order.

Cinder,

I placed my order for my Triton kit today, a couple of extra tanks and decided to buy a sample of Subzero. Heard lots of good things about it.

I never got to try the Truepure.

Even though it's off the website, do you still have some stock on the shelves that you want to sell on clearance? I'd be willing to buy some if management would allow.

Thanks!

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I'm a menthol ice fan (please keep!), but boo to discontinuing truepure! that's the kind of thing that would make me leave a vendor!
I have a couple of suggestions...
send out a newsletter letting us know if you are going to discontinue something so fans can stock up! (I like that other suggestion of offering several times a year)
if a flavor is really going to be permanently discontinued then give us the recipe! a vendor I liked closed down and he was gracious enough to give me the recipe for my favorite of his juices
thanks for considering!

killerb77

Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
FL
Yes! For those of you who are TruePure and Smooth 8 lovers we do have a few bottles left of each, various sizes and levels including some of the harder to find 15ml bottles. If you are interested in adding them to your order I would suggest placing an order then emailing customer service with your order number and asking for your preferred nic level. They will be able to let you know what we have left in stock and the price and will be able add it to your order.

Email sent. I hope they can still add it to my order I placed yesterday. I got the shipment notice this morning. We'll see what they say.

Thanks!

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
That is a good idea! I will actually email them right now as a suggestion.

Cinder, Can Halo give this some thought--offer the discontinued flavors a couple of times a year, and let people order, then make what you need to fill the orders. That way, you would not have to keep it in stock.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
We do try to give notice, as we did with Smooth 8 and Bella Valente, unfortunately TruePure was a last minute decision. As I mentioned, for those who really love it, we do have a bit of stock left and customer service will be more than happy to add those bottles to orders until they are gone :)

I'm a menthol ice fan (please keep!), but boo to discontinuing truepure! that's the kind of thing that would make me leave a vendor!
I have a couple of suggestions...
send out a newsletter letting us know if you are going to discontinue something so fans can stock up! (I like that other suggestion of offering several times a year)
if a flavor is really going to be permanently discontinued then give us the recipe! a vendor I liked closed down and he was gracious enough to give me the recipe for my favorite of his juices
thanks for considering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread