Where oh Where have my sapphires gone.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherri76

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2011
Virginia
Save 2 packs for me too, please!!! I have to work tomorrow and I won't be able to order anything until I get back home. I love the two that I have, I've been using them exclusively since I got them. But the only thought in the back of my head is, "Gee, if I screw one of these up, I'll be down to one." The thought of that frightens me more than the movie "The Exorcist" ever did.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hey thread idea. Gotvapes reservation thread....lol. I would be serious but as I thought of it that would likely become ridiculous.

I agree it would be insanely ridiculous :blink: . It would be great for reservation,,,but I think it would get out of hand. I can understand if someone really needs it to ask for some to be held back--as some have and I think it is great that bad and dan will do that :), but I do think that first come first serve is best all around :)

I personally wont ask for reservation unless I am in need of a product that keeps me from cigs and I wont be able to purchase it for a couple days ... crossing fingers I wont be in that situation :vapor:
But, thanks dan and chris for holding back some products for those who really need it and cannot be around or is financially strapped during the time of release for a product :)

Last edited:

WAC_Vet

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Missouri
Thank you so much!!! Last batch you got in, I went to PT, came back and saw "sold out"..... I want the extra 4 as a "just in case".... My daughter and I are both hooked on the tankomizers. The Bud, and the juice I made up especially for her, has kept her off analogs for a week already! I figure as well made as these are, 8 total should last a long time! Now to find a good supply of wick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread