Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I buy mine from Fast-Tech...Huge Selection / Great Prices / Slow Shipping...And try adding different tags to "Drip Tip"...SS / Teflon / Steel / Rainbow etc...The price & selection makes it worth the wait for me...Trig :)
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Same for me, the selection and prices are insane.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It depends on the quality. FT is great for driptips and replacement parts, but some vendors do custom "art" driptips that look amazing. However, be prepared to pay a premium for this, for some driptips cost the price of a budget mod. With that said, some vendors are absolutely amazing at this art, but if you are looking for something budget friendly FT is well worth a look, as far as I'm concerned.... I have to admit the N2 driptip is my favorite, shape wise. I'm glad the N2s come with replacements as I use them on many of my tanks, though I have found lately that I'm adapting a bit to some different types of driptips.... as long as they aren't super wide bore, I can usually get along with them a bit better than I used to... :)

Anna

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
What stols001 said is true. However, every once in a while, I feel like treating myself for being such a good vaper. If not me, who else? :D I've gotten some truly beautiful exotic wood ones besides the girly, glitzy ones. You can special order one without paying extra. Kayte and Doug will try their best to match your desires. Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips ---- 4 ---- We're Back!!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Agree with Stols001 and choochoogranny. What better way to "top off" your setup than with an eye-catching mouthpiece?

Drip Tip DesignZ
A manufacturer who creates exclusive hand-made high-end drip tips
group_1x__48686.jpg

group_4.jpg

On the other hand, Fast Tech has extremely affordable "fancy" drip tips exclusively for the Crown 3.

7910807-1-thumb.jpg
7910800-1-thumb.jpg
7910804-1-thumb.jpg
7910803-1-thumb.jpg

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have a Crown 3 tank and was wanting to try different drip tips, what are some good places to buy drip tips?
For good balance between style and affordability:
Drip Tips, 510 Drip Tips, Custom Handmade Driptips and Adapters
Might be a good idea to fill in your location so we know which part of the world you are located in order to tailor some replies. Location can be found in your personal profile by clicking your name next to inbox, upper rt. hand corner, then personal details.
The above is located in US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread