Where to buy flavoring/extracts for DIY juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
Hey guys, I am not new but that's my first post.
I am experimenting with self DIY E juice recipes and I run in to a small problem.
I got about 10% keepers , the rest going in to sink and stuff getting expensive.
I already found wholesale place where I buy 100% VG by gallons, but they don't sell flavoring.
I can find extracts online but they all from existing vaping online stores and usually extremely overpriced .
I found some places where they sell cooking flavoring but I see alcohol as ingredient.
Any Intel who sells flavoring in large wholesale qty?
Can PM me if you don't want to advertise them here.
Thank you all in a advance!

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
Last edited:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
From there website:"Simulation of this popular cigarette brand by a respected Chinese manufacturer"
That's scary but cheap, still looking, THX!

Sorry I wasnt much help! I think that's only for the Chinese flavor line. I'm pretty sure the Capella & TFA stuff doesn't have that message.

BostLabs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Phoenix, AZ. USA
Sorry I wasnt much help! I think that's only for the Chinese flavor line. I'm pretty sure the Capella & TFA stuff doesn't have that message.
The result is the same.
You see one and add it to the cart, then another, then another...
smileys-money-702364.gif

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
The result is the same.
smileys-money-702364.gif

I think you might have meant to respond to the OP. But I second your original post! Got my first order from wizard labs a couple days ago. They don't have the large sized flavors but their stuff is packaged extremely well & the prices are great compared to the other places I checked. I was so impressed I placed anther order for stuff that was out of stock when I made my initial order! I'm going to try out my mixes tomorrow!

BostLabs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Phoenix, AZ. USA
I think you might have meant to respond to the OP.

Very possible. Bosty is getting sleepy. :D

But I second your original post! Got my first order from wizard labs a couple days ago. They don't have the large sized flavors but their stuff is packaged extremely well & the prices are great compared to the other places I checked. I was so impressed I placed anther order for stuff that was out of stock when I made my initial order! I'm going to try out my mixes tomorrow!

Hey have fun! I had a blast with my goodies from WL. Oh yeah, like a geek, with a screen name that has Labs in it, isn't going to have fun with beakers. LOL!

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
The result is the same.
smileys-money-702364.gif

Still looking, I dont think peps who sells liquid buy's 1.5ml bottles for 2.50$
I consume over 30ml daily plus friends who I helped quit smoking, WTB large supplier , mostly looking for tobacco flavors without alcohol , so LorAnn cant help.

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
I think you might have meant to respond to the OP. But I second your original post! Got my first order from wizard labs a couple days ago. They don't have the large sized flavors but their stuff is packaged extremely well & the prices are great compared to the other places I checked. I was so impressed I placed anther order for stuff that was out of stock when I made my initial order! I'm going to try out my mixes tomorrow!

Hey Chimney, it's all cool.
I got of analogs in July 2012, almost a year now, I tried so many juices and hardware you cant even imagine.
And it's almost impossible to stay with same flavor for long, time to make some DIY's.
The wost thing is to see when some one who got of analog hook going back to death rout....
Also, I find out that long use of PG base juices start "poping" on my skin, so 100% VG for now and hoping to find Tobacco alcohol and PG free flavoring.
Did not see any at any price so far, and made in China hardware is ok but juice is kind of scary.
I am still looking!

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Hey Chimney, it's all cool.
I got of analogs in July 2012, almost a year now, I tried so many juices and hardware you cant even imagine.
And it's almost impossible to stay with same flavor for long, time to make some DIY's.
The wost thing is to see when some one who got of analog hook going back to death rout....
Also, I find out that long use of PG base juices start "poping" on my skin, so 100% VG for now and hoping to find Tobacco alcohol and PG free flavoring.
Did not see any at any price so far, and made in China hardware is ok but juice is kind of scary.
I am still looking!

Hi articus,
Almost a year for me also. :D
Take another look at DIY E-Cig Supplies & E-Cigarette Liquid | Make Your Own E-Liquid | RTS Vapes
Get on their mailing list - they have sales.
FIRSTORDER = 20% off
The nic is Made in the USA

Wizard Labs is good for 8ml to try different TFA/TPA flavors, but RTS is cheaper for 120ml. Good luck

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
Hey guys, I am not new but that's my first post.
I am experimenting with self DIY E juice recipes and I run in to a small problem.
I got about 10% keepers , the rest going in to sink and stuff getting expensive.
I already found wholesale place where I buy 100% VG by gallons, but they don't sell flavoring.
I can find extracts online but they all from existing vaping online stores and usually extremely overpriced .
I found some places where they sell cooking flavoring but I see alcohol as ingredient.
Any Intel who sells flavoring in large wholesale qty?
Can PM me if you don't want to advertise them here.
Thank you all in a advance!

Flavor West...best bang for your buck on flavorings.

Ecto Cooler
Caramel Candy
Kahlua
Doublemint gum

Theres more good ones there, but those 4 will keep most very happy. Huge 8 oz bottles are about $13 or less (240 mil)

http://flavorwest.com/index.php/water-soluble-flavoring.html

Last edited:

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread