The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where to get Crest Pro outside US ?

Discussion in 'Experiments With Equipment' started by m401 user, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. m401 user

m401 user Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Hi vapers, i just can´t seem find company shipping Crest Pro Health Mouthwash to Europe, those two i had found ae bit problem with, one of them (AmericaRx) have not fully functional registering form so i can´t complete order, or have 38+ USD shipping for 3USD bottle !
    So, is there a EU vaper which can link me to some EU vendor, or, is there any US resident that should bother buy some Crest Pro and send it to me ? I´ll pay him by Paypal. Or i can use Mastercard too.
    Really need this stuff, cleaning attys other ways is a hard work:)

2. Slea

Slea Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2009
    Tennessee, USA
    I've used Crest Pro-Health (because it is the mouthwash I use anyway) and I really wasn't all that impressed.

The only thing I've gotten any real results with was diet soda.

3. miketr

miketr Senior Member ECF Veteran

If you will read through the forums, I think many mouthwashes have the same active ingredient the crest pro uses, and if you will just look for that on the ingredients list of local mouthwashes, I will bet you can find something that works just as well. I'd be interested in your results!

4. m401 user

Jul 29, 2009
    i tried some of them that contains cetypyridinum..., but no success. Guess CrestPro is somewhat different... you know, it´s the only one that stains teeth:)
    i tried eBay, sent money, after a week or so money refunded and mail says out of stock... no luck so far

5. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    OK I'll bite, what is it used for?

6. m401 user

Jul 29, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.