where to get e cigarette in singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingMan

Oct 20, 2015
really keen to know more...

There is quite a number of mod out there you can try.
Some of those are the Kanger starter kit and joyetech evic vtc mini which consist of full set (Mod and tank).

There are also others where you can get which sold separately.
For starters, there is also ipvd2 (mod only) which is small and have slightly better specs than the starters mentioned above. But you need to get separate tank.

Maybe others here can advise? :)

HardCoil

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Malaysia
I wont recommend the ipvd2 for beginners tho.. The chip has a flaw which it doesnt have a step down, so if u build or use occ that is below 1ohm it will fire like a mechanical mod. True voltage. So, if u are starting out venturing into the vaping scene go for the kangertech starter kit subox mini, i dont recommend the vtc mini because its a little tricky to use compared to the kangertech subox. If u do know what to do and has some experience with rebuildings then go ahead and try something like the new sigelei 150W or ipv4s... Anything with a dual bat regulated mod would be nice... I'd recommend the zephyrus tank but ofcourse many says it leaks but mine doesnt. Or the UD Goliath Rta, or uwell crown rta or the lemo2 or some kayfuns. If u really wanna try awesome tanks go for the genesis v2 by origen thats a full on win. Best genny ever. Or u wanna go for a good flavorsome tank try something from koenigin.. I forgot the models tho, they have one short one which looks awesome and performs great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapingMan

Oct 20, 2015
I wont recommend the ipvd2 for beginners tho.. The chip has a flaw which it doesnt have a step down, so if u build or use occ that is below 1ohm it will fire like a mechanical mod. True voltage. So, if u are starting out venturing into the vaping scene go for the kangertech starter kit subox mini, i dont recommend the vtc mini because its a little tricky to use compared to the kangertech subox. If u do know what to do and has some experience with rebuildings then go ahead and try something like the new sigelei 150W or ipv4s... Anything with a dual bat regulated mod would be nice... I'd recommend the zephyrus tank but ofcourse many says it leaks but mine doesnt. Or the UD Goliath Rta, or uwell crown rta or the lemo2 or some kayfuns. If u really wanna try awesome tanks go for the genesis v2 by origen thats a full on win. Best genny ever. Or u wanna go for a good flavorsome tank try something from koenigin.. I forgot the models tho, they have one short one which looks awesome and performs great.

Thanks for the advise there..

I am also new to vaping scene but can share a little bit more about ipvd2?
I don't understand the part where you mentioned 'doesnt have step down'.
Will i have problem using kanger subtank on dual coil setup with it?

I was thinking of getting that because of the size and easy to carry.
Currently im on smok xcube2 so its abit bulky to move ard.

HardCoil

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Malaysia
What he said lol

U can improvise and do dual coil setups on the kanger but it sacrifices a little airflow... But in my experience of dual coiling with the subox, the flavor is intense but the vapor production is mere 6/10.. So so... Not great but good. I had a mad scientist moment when i did 3 coils in that thing, eventually i broke the rba deck coz i kept using higher gauges of kanthal and kept recoiling every few days... So yes it is possible to dual coil the thing but it takes patience and alot of research too... But if u ask me, the single coil setup for the subox's subtank is already sufficiently good... If u want a good dual coil setup u might think of some other tanks such as zephyrus but i dont recommend it lol its kinda tricky the wick the ......... I dont remember much tanks with duals but i can suggest to u that why not go single with the kangertech for ur all day carry every you go vape...and have an RDA with u so that u can make nice snugged dual coils with sufficient airflow for your awesome cloud and flavor C4...

For me, i used to do so many crazy setups till now i get used to the fact of practicality of the battery life, maneuverability, compact size, nice smooth vape (not a tight draw like the goblin) and most importantly SHINY. So that being said 0.4-0.5 is a good vape for me...

Edit* oh and fyi the xcube 2 is a great mod! U wont go wrong there!

Last edited:

VapingMan

Oct 20, 2015
Thanks bro Hardcoil for ur tips and advise.

Yupz, dual coil do give out flavours but the cloud is so so.. i have not tried other tanks actually coz i had this idea where kanger tanks are easy to manage so im sticking to it.. now im on 0.28 with dual coil.. so its fine for me..

Just got an rda which i have yet to try.. so yes.. u have a point there, wan more cloud go for rda... :)

Biggummybear

Nov 4, 2015
I heard Singapore ban e-cig is beacause Some blogs also says that young pple in Singapore will buy this e cig and 'eventually' will smoke the 'real' cigrettes. u guys think is true??

I went from smoking to vaping and trust me if anyone started vaping no one would go back to smoking.. its healthier , cheaper and safer. WHY would anyone go back to smoking ciggys ? just my 2 cents worth

HardCoil

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Malaysia
Hello all ~

Checking with you guys. What do you think is the acceptable price for the kanger subox starter kit? I've seen a very huge price range difference.

Online you can find em at about MYR80-120, if local retail here about MYR200 cheapest if your lucky.

I went from smoking to vaping and trust me if anyone started vaping no one would go back to smoking.. its healthier , cheaper and safer. WHY would anyone go back to smoking ciggys ? just my 2 cents worth

True that! Will never go back, EVER... Everyone I know either sticks to vape or stops both right away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread