Where to get e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie1994

May 13, 2020
Hi guys, been vaping for 4 years now but always just gone to my local shop and now they're obviously closed and mines just gone fully AWOL, no home deliveries or anything like that. Been getting my e-liquid from the petrol station but it's £5 a bottle so was hoping to save a bit online. Anyone know any decent offers on atm?
Thanks
Jamie

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Jamie1994

May 13, 2020

Hi, thanks for the suggestions

Been vaping double drip exclusively for the past year or so until lockdown. They don't sell it at the garage though so been on some cheap stuff but not a fan. I'm in the UK, currently using the PockeX.

Tried one tank of the LiQuid juice and threw the rest away haha. If you know anywhere that does double drip cheap though please let me know. On another thread I've seen a site called TECC have a third off, so it's only £2.35 a bottle which seems decent but not sure what shipping will be like. would be like. Would be interested to know if anyone's used them yet.

Thanks
Jamie

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Been vaping double drip exclusively for the past year or so until lockdown. They don't sell it at the garage though so been on some cheap stuff but not a fan. I'm in the UK, currently using the PockeX.
Can't help you with the juice (I'm in the US) but others will come to the rescue. Just thought it was cool because my first device was the PockeX (not bad for a simple AIO and I did enjoy it for a long time)

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Hi, thanks for the suggestions

Tried one tank of the LiQuid juice and threw the rest away haha. If you know anywhere that does double drip cheap though please let me know. On another thread I've seen a site called TECC have a third off, so it's only £2.35 a bottle which seems decent but not sure what shipping will be like. would be like. Would be interested to know if anyone's used them yet.

Thanks
Jamie
Hi Jamie I've never used TECC, however I have used Evolution Vaping just this week: ordered my stuff on Monday morning, received it yesterday (slight delay, was meant to arrive on Wed, but that's understandable due to Covid).
Everything exactly as I ordered, well packaged, and imo they have good prices. Check the "Deals" section for stuff that's on sale, some stuff I got was bargain, like the HorizonTech Magico Nic Salt Stick for 11.5£ (Looks like it's gone though...). It's an awesome device for that price, flavor- so far I tried the 1.8ohm coil, imo it's outstanding. If you are looking for a backup device and find it elsewhere for just over 10 quid then I can totally recommend it. Evolution Vaping added free extra bubble glass.
Another thing I got was VooPoo Finnic20- for a tenner. It's.... wouldn't call it crap, it works, but wouldn't recommend it either. Flavor is like 50% of what Magico delivers.

Free delivery over 30£. There are shortfills (where you need to add nicotine shot to the liquid, you can choose nic salts or normal freebase nicotine) but they also have ready to vape 10ml bottles. Also some are on sale. Here's the link:

The biggest supplier of E-Liquid in the UK

Unfortunately I don't have any promo codes.

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread