• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where to get Pipe mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rypp

Oct 12, 2012
UK
Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a supplier in the UK who sells, good value, attractive pipe mods, so far the only one I have found that is within my budget is Liberty Pipes I don't really want to spend more than £70 max and I konow this limits me a bit.

I would love one of the ones from epipe mods, but anyway I am struggling to find anyone at all in the UK who even stocks epipes, so I am making a plea to your good selves.

Does anyone know anywhere?

Also, as a side note, this month is my 10 month anniversary of being analogue free after 12 years of the old death sticks, thanks to the great advise I have had from this forum :thumbs:

Many thanks,

Adam

Rypp

Oct 12, 2012
UK
I think liberro do a pipe....ECR69 for 10% off too. In the liberro purity eliquid range on there they do a Holmes blend...which is in the post for me :D

Thanks for the link, I hadn't come across that supplier before, the only thing that puts me off is the cartos, I use an Ego / Kanger T2 at the moment and it would be nice to be able to carry on using my tanks, but for that price I might just give it a shot :)

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread