Where's Brandon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Hi there! I'm still around but no longer affiliated with Ms T nor her products in any way, and haven't been since May. That's pretty much all I have to say about that. So, I really have nothing to contribute to this forum anymore. I do still take a look from time to time out of curiosity, and of course I still cruise other forums on ECF. I've since traded e-juice for diamonds, platinum, gold, etc... literally! I work for a really amazing high-end custom jewelry studio here in AZ now and I haven't been happier in years. Best part is, they totally understand vaping there and I have no worries about fogging up my office all day long! Sorry I can't entertain y'all with my long posts anymore. Maybe she'll eventually get someone else.

panewtovaping

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Liberty, North Carolina
Hi there! I'm still around but no longer affiliated with Ms T nor her products in any way, and haven't been since May. That's pretty much all I have to say about that. So, I really have nothing to contribute to this forum anymore. I do still take a look from time to time out of curiosity, and of course I still cruise other forums on ECF. I've since traded e-juice for diamonds, platinum, gold, etc... literally! I work for a really amazing high-end custom jewelry studio here in AZ now and I haven't been happier in years. Best part is, they totally understand vaping there and I have no worries about fogging up my office all day long! Sorry I can't entertain y'all with my long posts anymore. Maybe she'll eventually get someone else.
You'll be missed, but glad to hear you're doing well. Keep on vaping!

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky

Brandon, thanks for dropping in and saying hello. This explains why everyone is wondering where their orders are and we always counted on you to keep us in the loop.

I do want to say.... Best of luck with your new endeavor. It sounds incredibly exciting and love the fact that they support vaping. I can't think of many things I love more than beautiful jewelry!!!!! Take care dear and happy trails. Anyone who has a picture of a Frenchy for an avatar is a friend of mine!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread