Smiley_Stalker.gif
smiley-mean.gif

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Hi everybody! :D

Well, since I don't have the first batch done I don't know how successful I'll be with the 2nd batch!! :laugh::facepalm:

Boy, I sure miss Ralph! The man must be havin' the time of his life!! :)

Been having fun and really busy with work too. My best friend Dan, the guy that had surgery last year, got married last weekend and I was a groomsman. Had the ceremony on top of the peak here. Had to ride the tramway up and back in partial tux. 102 at the base, 76 at the summit. Wedding and reception pretty much ate up my weekend.

2012-06-30151755-1.jpg

I miss him too.......he so deserves someone in his life!!!! Hope the girls are doing okay with it!

Thanks hon. :wub::wub: I think I found a winner... Well, actually, she found me! :facepalm:

I miss him to. I hope he squeezes a minute in sometime and says hi. :)

I got so damn far behind. It took me about 2 hours to read the last 10 days. I need to learn how to hop on, say hi and catch up later.

The only thing that would be better is for you to talk to yourself like Vapo!! :laugh:

Hey Jan, Pedro is real. I have talked with both of them on the phone before. :laugh::laugh:

No.....just kids and DH are about to wear me out......they all need to get jobs and work like I do!!!!!! Not sure if the daughter will have a job on Monday since she called in the last 2 days :grr: Son quit his job :grr: DH still isn't working :grr:

I need to run away....not sure how they would be able to eat then :lol:

How very frustrating. You need to crack the WHIP!

Lis@ Sorry about your doggy, brother! (((((Lis)))))

Jerry@ No opinion on j0kers2. I will say that reading back has been very frustrating. I had to set 40 posts per thread for it to be tol'able.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Hi everybody! :D

Been having fun and really busy with work too. My best friend Dan, the guy that had surgery last year, got married last weekend and I was a groomsman. Had the ceremony on top of the peak here. Had to ride the tramway up and back in partial tux. 102 at the base, 76 at the summit. Wedding and reception pretty much ate up my weekend.

Thanks hon. :wub::wub: I think I found a winner... Well, actually, she found me! :facepalm:

Re the pictures: You clean up real nice. And is that the new person in your life? (Niiiice.)

I keep meaning to ask -- is she someone who likes alternating cooking chores or is she newer than that?

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
THIRTY FOUR LIKES???? Thought Vaps had been here!! :D

I am soooooooo happy for you Ralph and she's beautiful!!! Keep it up doll!!! :wub:

G'morning everbody!!! :)

Hi Norie! :) Thank you. She's real sweet! :)

Sorry I poked and fled the other day. Facebook is even further down my list than ECF. :facepalm: ETA: That sounds all wrong. :facepalm:

Re the pictures: You clean up real nice. And is that the new person in your life? (Niiiice.)

I keep meaning to ask -- is she someone who likes alternating cooking chores or is she newer than that?

Hi Jane! Yes, that's her. :) She likes to cook. I help out and clean up.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Hi Ralph. :)

And you clean up nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jan! :D Sorry to hear about your BIL. :(

So I'M at the bottom of your list!!! :(

Of course she's nice Ralph or you wouldn't be w/ her. How are the girls taking it???

So far so good. They have become orphans. :lol: I need to put a video surveillance system IN my house. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread