Where's the Juice????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyGirl36

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
USA
lol I have noticed the last day or so that there was no ejuice ok now,,,on to putting my order through...I was hoping that they were getting set up to introduce new ejuices or something so I was holding off on putting an order in :vapor:

Aww . . . I am hoping for new juices as well. I got the ChocolateStrawberries, NanaColada and Gummybears with my last order. :vapor: I was looking forward to the Jolly for my next order along with a few others (which I can not tell you because they don't have them on the site) . . . next month; but some new flavors might change that. ;)

So . . . are you getting anything new with your order? Inquiring minds want to know. :p

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Aww . . . I am hoping for new juices as well. I got the ChocolateStrawberries, NanaColada and Gummybears with my last order. :vapor: I was looking forward to the Jolly for my next order along with a few others (which I can not tell you because they don't have them on the site) . . . next month; but some new flavors might change that. ;)
So . . . are you getting anything new with your order? Inquiring minds want to know. :p

Todays order i got some diamond duals and single coil,,,,attys....max. giantmizor.

My next order I hope to be ordering lots of things, if i can afford it,,,am going to sell some things on ebay :)

I am looking forward to the new carto and pump atty thingy also looking forward to some new ejuices that are coming and also....I am sooooo into Lasso withdraw :) ooohhh and that new stick style battery that is both auto and manual!!!!!!!

I am hoping to try new ejuices via sample packs if they offer them again....i want to try caramel apple, candy cane and the gummy bear and if they have the new flavors...am very intriqued with what the menthol will be like :)

I tried many of the ejuices (most with a smooth TH)....the crystal and lasso (top notch love these two), also love the egyptian,
I like what i call "fun flavors" , the ones i ordered so far was strawberry chocolate, nana colada, sugar cookie, white chocolate, and peanut butter and jelly. I really enjoy these ejuice the same :) :vapor: . My favorite in my "fun flavors" is the nana colada......but like i said,,,,i like all the ejuices. oooo how can i forget the Americana ejuice,,,,great TH, Vapor and flavor!!! Americano has the best TH of the other ejuices I have tried from gotvapes.

I am having a problem with Americano and it breaks my heart (i have big allergic reaction to cinamon flavor ejuice),,,,i may need to do a swap.....i think there is a cinamon like flavor in the Americano,,,,,i love the ejuice but when I vape it i get a slight allergic reaction at first and then if i vape as an all day vape (which i did cause i liked it so much) i ended up with rashes and swollen glands and such. So it is not a major allergic reaction, very mild, if I vaped it occasionally but I cannot control myself and vape it occasionally :vapor: ... I am super bumbed about this cause I really liked it. I wanted to see if i the reactions would go away,,,but they are not.

what are you looking forward to??

Last edited:

GeekyGirl36

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
USA
Ohh . . . sounds like lots and lots of vaping fun! :D

Lets see . . . I just got the three flavor juices I mentioned before, the prequel Clearance Maximizer, more drip tips, each of their attys (which for some reason I am having a hard time cleaning, but they get there . . . eventually), both single coil Diamonds, dual coil Diamonds and one more batch of CE2s. The funny thing is that I ordered green, received clear but they through in a few small goodies to compensate; this is fine for me, I am pretty sure that the site showed one left and my best guess is that they ran out and instead of holding up my order or anything (which I do appreciate) they just threw in an extra drip tip and what I believe to be a sliver Smoktech Carto (I have yet to use it, so I really don't know). I would have liked a little note on the invoice so if I liked it I could order more of what they threw in, but whatever; the way things are going I am going to have just about everything they got. lol

As for what I am looking forward to . . . humm . . . I loving my attys for what I bought them for, which is testing new flavors, so MORE juice! :D Vortexs to be in stock, some of the stuff from the video like the pump atty (I have been tempted by the Joyce Dripomizer) and the new carto as well.

I am SO sorry to hear that you are having such a bad reaction to the Americano, I know how much you really like it. :( Don't forget, my offer is still open.

*HUGGS* :vapor:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Oh Amy....the caramel apple....luvs it!!! you actually get that crisp apple taste...a bit tart...oh it is soooooo good!!! You must must must try it. It's not heavy at all....nice fresh with the hint of caramel......it actually, imo, tastes just like a granny smith apple slice dipped in caramel sauce.....Will be on my list till they stop makin it for sure!!!

Sorry to hear about the Americano:( I am guessing you don't taste anything like cinnamon in it though...right? I have not ordered it yet.

HDBanger

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montrose, MN
LOL, no I will not be a slave to one site, waiting around and hoping they have it in stock , or before I run out. I guess I go back to JC, arrives in 2 days from across the border in WI and never, ever out of stock. Shame too, I was going to make that Flux Crystal my main vape, you never saw your local store run out of camels or marbs did ya? If your going to sell juice, you need to have it in stock, allll the time, this is STILL an addiction ya know..

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
juice will be ready tomorow or thursday, then in 2 weeks the whole new juice line will be introduced. I hired a chemist who works with e-juice from NYC university. Big changes coming soon.

we are keeping our flavorings as we think its tops and they perform so much better in the new juice line it isnt even funny.

Some people go on vacation during the summer, WE, we just started working. KEEP WATCHIN.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
LOL, no I will not be a slave to one site, waiting around and hoping they have it in stock , or before I run out. I guess I go back to JC, arrives in 2 days from across the border in WI and never, ever out of stock. Shame too, I was going to make that Flux Crystal my main vape, you never saw your local store run out of camels or marbs did ya? If your going to sell juice, you need to have it in stock, allll the time, this is STILL an addiction ya know..

Actually I have seen marlbs out of stock....had to go to 4 different places before I finally settled on something else.....and my mom smokes Virginia Slims Menthol Ultra Lights...they are ALWAYS out of stock!!! Even when we would go on road trips she'd have a tough time finding them. So yes it does happen to everyone once in a while.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Sure collect the like garbage pail kids....
2450840_f260.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread