Where's your favorite place to vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
I've been vaping almost 7 years and still to this day, I love vaping in my car. I mean, anywhere is my favorite but my car; before I turn on my push start or radio or even a/c.. I love to take a long relaxing drag quietly with no noise nestled in my leather seats. Try it, lol. It's soothing and so relaxing for me after a long and productive workday.

A few years after I started vaping, I got my father & mother to quit cigarettes and got them into vaping. My father's favorite place when I asked was sitting down in his favorite leather couch in front of the big screen. My mom said she likes to sit at the dining room table, vape and read her Korean newspapers.

If you had to choose your favorite spot, place, and/or best time, where or when is it?

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I've been vaping almost 7 years and still to this day, I love vaping in my car. I mean, anywhere is my favorite but my car; before I turn on my push start or radio or even a/c.. I love to take a long relaxing drag quietly with no noise nestled in my leather seats. Try it, lol. It's soothing and so relaxing for me after a long and productive workday.

A few years after I started vaping, I got my father & mother to quit cigarettes and got them into vaping. My father's favorite place when I asked was sitting down in his favorite leather couch in front of the big screen. My mom said she likes to sit at the dining room table, vape and read her Korean newspapers.

If you had to choose your favorite spot, place, and/or best time, where or when is it?

I'd have to agree with you about car-vaping. When I smoked, I chain smoked in the car and I knew that if I ever quit that my car habit would be the hardest to break.

Luckily I found vaping and it transplanted perfectly. Now I chain vape in the car and the car smells much better than it did when I smoked. :thumbs:

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Wherever I am.

But I suppose my favorite place to vape is in places vaping is verboten. I'm rebellious like that.

One day a comrade was on an elevator at my work and when the door opened somebody yelled out "somebody call the fire department". Somebody else said "never mind it's just Chris taking a drag from his vaper". (The "smoke" from his voopoo drag smelled of Capt Crunch)

I take light drags from my mtl device and hold it in. Folks ask me what cologne I'm wearing.... they think my exhale is a fruity smelling cologne.

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
I'd have to agree with you about car-vaping. When I smoked, I chain smoked in the car and I knew that if I ever quit that my car habit would be the hardest to break.

Luckily I found vaping and it transplanted perfectly. Now I chain vape in the car and the car smells much better than it did when I smoked. :thumbs:

LOL I agree. I'll take my coworkers out to lunch in the car and they always say it smells like cookies, cake, or fruit. I'll take that over cigarettes any day. :thumb:

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
Wherever I am.

But I suppose my favorite place to vape is in places vaping is verboten. I'm rebellious like that.

One day a comrade was on an elevator at my work and when the door opened somebody yelled out "somebody call the fire department". Somebody else said "never mind it's just Chris taking a drag from his vaper". (The "smoke" from his voopoo drag smelled of Capt Crunch)

I take light drags from my mtl device and hold it in. Folks ask me what cologne I'm wearing.... they think my exhale is a fruity smelling cologne.

Capt crunch back when cereals were hype juices were my favorite. Pebble styled vapes were my fave also.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Every morning i wake up, make coffee and end up curled up in my armchair, humungous cup of coffee within reach.

I chainvape my ... off for the first hour or two, inhaling more nicotine and caffiene than oxygen ;)

It's my favourite time and place to vape

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    In front of the TV with the Baltimore Ravens winning.
    I also chain vape with coffee in the morning while skimming the internet (mostly ECF)
    And of course a career trucker vapes behind the wheel. Two cup holders; Coffee Mug and two REOS Grands.
    But I really enjoy vaping while relaxing in front of the TV.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    tenor.gif

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018

same here but i like to vape when top down :)
    at night car behind me wonder what do i smoke in the car :p

• Winner
    Reactions: FΛDED
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread