Not open for further replies.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Maybe someone can post a pic of the bottom side of the stardust

It is really hard top do, because the stardust has a skirt. I posted one in the big stardust thread. Since I use an ego, I am unsure of which adapter is required, but if you go into the big thread and search the term adaptor, I believe there is a link to the correct one. I THINK it may even be that badkola posted that link???

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC

Yes Mike that'll work. That's what I just ordered with my Stardust so I can use them on my Provari. What I like about those is the extra stability you gain by having the cone part thread in as well as the 510 connection. But as other have said, extensions like the one Camero posted will work as well. Might look a little funny but will work.

Edit: Scratch that. My bad. I just realized that the cone part of the Stardust doesn't have threads. It must simply cover the ego cone threads. But that extension will work.

Last edited:

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Wait a minute Mike. Are you using just a plain 510 batt? If so, I don't know if you really need an extension. I would think it would just go over part of you 510 stick if that's what you are using.

Did you catch my edit in my first post as you were responding?

Edit: Scratch that. My bad. I just realized that the cone part of the Stardust doesn't have threads. It must simply cover the ego cone threads. But that extension will work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread