RDA Which authentic RDA for TC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fellybacca

May 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I was previously looking into getting an authentic derringer because I've been really fond of the clone and I'd like to support the maker. Now the hobo v3 just came out and it seems perfect for TC. I figure I'll just either go in blind and buy an authentic that I've never tried before or stick with buying the authentic derringer. Is there any other rda's I should be considering for this purchase?

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
My authentic Arra Mods Lancia is fantastic with TC. I've used it on a Hana V4d and now on an ipv4. Running a single 0.13Ω 30ga tempered Ni200 coil.

Ys4WaAQ.jpg

fellybacca

May 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
My authentic Arra Mods Lancia is fantastic with TC. I've used it on a Hana V4d and now on an IPV4. Running a single 0.13Ω 30ga tempered Ni200 coil.

Ys4WaAQ.jpg
Looks really clean with the ipv 4. Just checked it out and seems to have a lot of really good features.

How is the fitting of the air hole caps?

Have you been running the single coil with two holes open on the coil side or one?

I've had terrible luck with my freakshow mini and leaking through the bottom airflow. Could be me over dripping but I've tried everything and juice always seeps through the bottom. Any leaking issues not due to over dripping?

My apologies for all the questions. I finally joined ECF after coming here from reddit, seems like there's a lot more info here and more like minded people here (depending what part of the forum your in). I'm still getting used to the transition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread