Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
I read and read but still a little confused. :confused:

I have the volt x2 spinner, I usually get my clearo's from smokeless image.

I am just wondering where else I can get some clearos that will fit my volt x2 spinner? I see 808 503 and this adapter and that and Im starting get worried that Ill buy a big lot of them and get ones that dont fit.

Set me straight on this, someone, please and thank you.

Day

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Volt X2 are 808 connections, pretty much the opposite connection of a 510 which are what most clearomizers you are going to find on other sites. There are some that sell some 808 connection clearos though. Your other option is to get a 808 to 510 adapter and you can use all of the common clearos. I reccomened the new ones with replaceable heads, even more specifically the iclear 16 is off the chain.

Heres a listing for a couple 808 Clearos: 808 Threaded Clearomizers

Here's an example of the adapter: 510-808/901 adapter / 808/901-510 adapter.

Day

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Raleigh, NC
No problem! I started with Volt mini cig things, and moved to the X2 and then ended up going with the joyetech Egos just so I could use the more common clearos/tanks... I wish I had just bought an adapter, as there was nothing wrong with the X2s really. I have found 1 clearo that fits both the X2 and the eGos, it is one I buy from a local shop... somehow it works on both as I found out in a moment of panic one night when I left my charger at work. I'm not sure if this was intentional design by them or what, was a little shocked it worked on the X2 to be honest.

This is the one that seems to work on both: CE5 Clearomizer

Still though, the iclear 16's and vision mini's are prob your best bet with an adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread