Which coil do I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DianaSB

Apr 10, 2020
Not sure If I'm posting in the correct spot, but... I need coils and my shop is closed. They are considered Non-essential. I usually just walk in and say Hey I need coils for this and boom I have them. Well, that doesn't seem to work very well with Alexa.

What I currently have is FreeMax x2 mesh 0.2 ohm 40-80 (that's what's on the coil itself) I can buy more of those, however, they want $35 to ship a $21 item. Ah Ya, No. So Would anyone be able to help me out with this, please? I vape a LOT by the way. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: stols001

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    they want $35 to ship a $21 item

Sounds like you are trying to buy coils from out of the country you are in.

Please supply the following information to ensure you get effective help...

1. Exact make and model of your tank
    2. What country you're located in.
    3. A picture of your coil head.
    4. A picture of the box the coils come in may help, too.

The more information you provide, the higher the quality of help you will get.

The bottom/base?? looks shorter/flatter on mine.

The site linked to is using computer generated pictures which may not look exactly like the actual coil heads themselves.

I usually just walk in and say Hey I need coils for this and boom I have them.

That's the problem with not familiarizing yourself with the equipment you use. When you rely on other people to tell you what you need you eventually find your self up the river without a paddle. It's like walking into an auto parts store and saying "I need a fuel filter" :confused:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Not sure If I'm posting in the correct spot, but... I need coils and my shop is closed. They are considered Non-essential. I usually just walk in and say Hey I need coils for this and boom I have them. Well, that doesn't seem to work very well with Alexa.

What I currently have is FreeMax x2 mesh 0.2 ohm 40-80 (that's what's on the coil itself) I can buy more of those, however, they want $35 to ship a $21 item. Ah Ya, No. So Would anyone be able to help me out with this, please? I vape a LOT by the way. Thanks in advance.

Here's a U.S. seller (in Texas) that has your coils in stock..

Freemax FireLuke Mesh Coils (5pk)

You need the X2 mesh coils so make sure to select that correctly when ordering.

When I calculated shipping on two boxes of these coils to my address in Virginia it came out to $2.00.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread