Which flavors would you consider "ready to vape" on arrival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedalus

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Internet3
I've ordered quite a few TV liquids and while I love them, we all know that most of the flavors need some time to sit. For me the only thing that I started vaping right away was a custom mix Lemonade/Lime. Maybe it was the simple fruit flavors that quickly blended. Everything else I've tried (Tasty Finger, tobacco/Menthol, Butter Rum, Pralines & Cream, Cherry Cola) has needed 1-2 weeks at minimum.

Just trying to get an idea of some flavors that might be really good right away, to order along side with others I know will need ageing.

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
I've ordered quite a few TV liquids and while I love them, we all know that most of the flavors need some time to sit. For me the only thing that I started vaping right away was a custom mix Lemonade/Lime. Maybe it was the simple fruit flavors that quickly blended. Everything else I've tried (Tasty Finger, Tobacco/Menthol, Butter Rum, Pralines & Cream, Cherry Cola) has needed 1-2 weeks at minimum.

Just trying to get an idea of some flavors that might be really good right away, to order along side with others I know will need ageing.

Plain waffle was great from the get go!!!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Day 1 Vapes
Waffle
Banana Nut Bread (I don't really care for it any more -- prefer Banana Cream Pie) but it was good from the start
Atomic Cinnacide, of course
Peach Cobbler
Caramel Popcorn
Mint Chocolate Chip
Butter Cream
Raspberry
Peppermint
any single flavor from CYO except Vanilla Custard

Definitely need aging
Cheesecake
Banana Cream Pie
Boston Cream Pie
CYO Milk Chocolate
Vanilla Custard
Lime-Lemonade
Tastyfinger

Agrion

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
PA
Geez my caramel popcorn took me a month! But well worth the wait now I can't put it down!
It's gotten to the point I've ordered so many I can't remember what was what and when!

LOL yea, I've gotten to the point where I write the day I received something on the label. I will vape no juice before its time. OK that doesn't rhyme - never mind :facepalm:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Plain waffles good from day 1
German choc cake ditto
Butter rum as well
Pina colada ( i would vape this even if it was green - note to Geoff - pls dont make it green... :lol:)
With ageing they go from great to awesome

Need ageing (imo, YMMV)
Tobacco
AC (its good from the start if you like it feisty, I preferred mine tamer.The one i have still says 'atomic fireball' on the label LOL))
Irish Cream (also vapeable from day 1 but it mellows really well over time imo)
Mint choc chip (good from day 1 but oh so much better after some time)

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Waffle is DEFINITELY a ready to vape upon arrival liquid. Unless you get a dairy version of it, that is. I did an experiment that proved this. Hmm what else what else... Banana cream pie didn't need to age for any longer than 48 hrs for me. Tasted the exact same on day 2 as compared to 30 days. Those are the only two I've had personal experience with that don't benefit from aging. All others I've tried do need to be aged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread