Which is more sweeter PG or VG ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerick

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
NYC
From what I understand both have somewhat of a sweet taste which I'm trying to avoid when wanting to
vape a juice that's more like cigarettes.

This way when I order I can adjust the PG and VG if one or the other is sweeter to help cut back on the sweetness.

Sweet is fine and dandy when I'm vaping my cinnamon roll or other baked ..fruity or candy juices. Thing is these won't be my all day vapes.

I tried the 555 and All American from MTbaker (they are ok) but they don't taste like regular cigarettes. I can taste the maple, too much for me.

Thanks

Edit: I can't Edit the title..sorry.

Last edited:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
IMO VG is the sweeter of the two. You're not going to find something that tastes like a regular cigarette as that flavor is derived from the burning process. However, you might want to try "cigar" flavors that might give you more of what you're looking for. PG and VG together are basically for flavor intensity (PG) and vapor (VG). Of course some folk have sensitivity to one or t'other so some will go with all PG or all VG. I'd suggest trying Morley from Want 2 Vape and I'm sure others will chime in with some suggestions for you. All the best.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
There's some people that don't experience the amount of sweetness of VG that others do. But the consensus is that VG is sweeter. Vet Kurt and I and others that have chimed into those threads discussing it, for example, also don't experience the 'more flavor with PG' - in fact, I get more flavor with VG based ejuices. But that is an exception. VG does tame throat hit though even for me - which is fine with me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread