Status
Not open for further replies.

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
I once tried a cartomizer pre-filled with Dekang's DK-TAB, and it had a really nice smokey flavor. Almost like a burning cigarette. Subsequently tried the same liquid from the same vendor, and it was completely different. It had a nutty-fruity taste with a yellowish color instead of the smokey taste and brownish color of the original cart. Tried a different vendor, and same problem. Anyone know what is going on? I contacted Health Cabin and they state DK-TAB comes in two different forms; one is for "Shisha" which is yellowish in color and fruity, and the other is for e-cigarettes, brownish and smokey flavor. Does anyone know where I can buy the smokey liquid in the US? I have already tried madvapes and Value Vapor.

OzarkTroutBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Ozarks
Have you guys actually tried the DK Tab from these vendors? What does it look/taste like. Don't want to repeat the same mistake for a third time.

No. I like 555 which has a sweeter nutty flavor. So far all my Dekang purchases have been very consistent, meaning the 555 I originally bought tastes like the 555 I bought last week. Who knows, it may have all come to me from the same 5 gal drum and when thats gone it'll taste different in the next drum. My understanding is EVcigs gets it in bulk with 0 nicotine. They re-bottle, add nicotine per your preference, seal it and ship it.

I tried several other US blenders 555 and it was nothing like Dekangs 555. As for your situation, your original cart could have been a different ohm than what you are using now or it could have been around awhile and steeped as liquids do get darker as they age.

Chasing flavors is a crap shoot if you ask me. Ya pays ya money and ya takes yer chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread