Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I’d agree with the Aegis. I have the single battery ( better size for me) but the Legend has a great reputation too.

I do have the Revenger and love it, but the front and back are plastic. Not an issue for me, but it may be less durable for you. I like that the menu is large and easy to read, easy to adjust.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello eazy1504, Vaporesso do work well and I would recommend them over the SMOK.

Big question though, how many Watts do you need?

Could you work with a single battery mod?

As even something like a Vaporesso Armour Pro may work well for your needs.

If you're still wanting dual battery the Luxe with Skrr tank is an option, using one myself at the moment with GT CCell coils using TCR (it's basically vaping at a set temperature).

Reactions: eazy1504

eazy1504

Apr 27, 2018
Estonia
Hello eazy1504, Vaporesso do work well and I would recommend them over the SMOK.

Big question though, how many Watts do you need?

Could you work with a single battery mod?

As even something like a Vaporesso Armour Pro may work well for your needs.

If you're still wanting dual battery the Luxe with Skrr tank is an option, using one myself at the moment with GT CCell coils using TCR (it's basically vaping at a set temperature).
Usually i used my previous mod wismec reuleaux RX3 - 45-85watts.
I dont want single battery mod as i vape alot,how long battery lasts on Vaporesso Armour Pro?
I love Geekvape zeus tank alot,so i am buying it,not sure yet,if i go single coil version or double.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
eazy1504, Armour Pro can use 18650/20700/21700 batteries.

Samsung 40T 21700 is rated at 4000mah and 25 to 30 amps.

Samsung 30T 21700 is rated at 3000mah and 35 amps.

Battery test information is courtesy of Mooch.

And for estimating battery life, I vape reasonably throughout the day using 2 LG HB6 18650 1500 mah batteries with the .5 ohm CCell coils. And have some charge left over for the next day.

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
OKC, OK
Most single cell mods will run longer than your RX3, at least that was my experience. I originally got the RX for the same reason, wanted something that would go all day, and it did, but so did the evic mini that replaced it, and so does the aegis original that replaced the evic. I do run lower watts than you (normally around 10 or so) but that's what I ran on the RX3 too.
As far as the choices you named, I would say anything but the smok, which one appeals to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread