Which of these juices should I purchase...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
I'm looking for more flavors similar to Malty Toffee from BWB. I'm not sure what it is about the flavor that I like so much but I want to find more like it...this is the list I've come up with so far of some sweet juices to try. If you've tried any on this list, can you leave your opinion?

Caramelized Cappuccino -Vermillion River
English Toffee - AVE
Caramel Kicker - AVE (I've heard this juice is way to sweet...anyone else?)
Malty -BWB
Cake Batter - Blue Mist (sounds like it could be awesome or terrible...lol)
Cafe Caramel -Blue Mist (If this tasted like a caramel mocha I would be in heaven)

When I started vaping a couple months ago I was all over the fruit and menthol flavors...which I still think are great. Now I'm looking to branch out a bit. Not really a fan of tobacco flavors, but that's always a possibility too.

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
Yeah I ordered a 10ml bottle of snickerdoodle. Vaped through it pretty quickly so ordered 15ml. It's currently steeping. I don't really want to waste any of it :)

I have also tried vanilla custard, and butterscotch caramel cheesecake. I don't really think I liked either of these a whole lot although the butterscotch caramel cheesecake has only steeped for a few days. The vanilla custard has been steeping about a month so it might be time to revisit it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread