Which one I just can't decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor89

Jan 11, 2015
Midwest
Ok so first off I'm not real new to vaping just to the forum, although I've been lurking for a couple years lol. Anyway I am having the hardest time deciding which mod to get my current one is about to get thrown off a bridge. I get right to it
1. Copper 4nine
2. Copper hades
3. Copper caravela
4. Copper cartel
Keep in mind I'm unfortunately going to buy a clone because I don't have that kind if money otherwise I woul gladly get authentic and keep those awesome builders going. I'm going to be using an rda and running .5-1.8 ohm builds and heavily vaping. This one will be mainly a at home vape an keep my cheapo for work any suggestions and positive feedback welcome what would be the longest lasting, least voltage drop, consistant mod. From what I've seen so far they all seem pretty well matched but everyone knows how reviews go lol.

Thanks all!!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I was just looking at the 4Nine on FastTech and it looks pretty cheap compared to the one from 101 Vapes.

$15.81 4Nine Style Mechanical Mod - 18350/18500/18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Copper 4nine Clone - 101 Vape

Maybe it's the lighting, I don't know.

Just so you know, I don't have any of those mods, I just like looking for deals and spending other people's money.

ETA: This is from Custom Mod Creations. I would be concerned that the FT one might have a color difference like this one:

image.php

Is that a kitty on the bottom? :)

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Is that a kitty on the bottom?

It's a Tausius!

When the 4Nine (by Tausius) first came out I thought it looked like a Sugar Glider so I had to look it up.

"Tarsius is a genus of tarsiers, small primates native to islands of Southeast Asia. Until recently, all tarsier species were assigned to this genus, but recently two species were split off into two other genera, while other species were described." From Wiki.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
It's a Tausius!

When the 4Nine (by Tausius) first came out I thought it looked like a Sugar Glider so I had to look it up.

"Tarsius is a genus of tarsiers, small primates native to islands of Southeast Asia. Until recently, all tarsier species were assigned to this genus, but recently two species were split off into two other genera, while other species were described." From Wiki.

Oh! I know what those are! I just was thinking might be a tie in to the nine, like lives.

tarsier_chews.gif

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
It could have been an Aye Aye.

Hmmm ..... Could have been, but then it would have been the 4Nine by Aye Aye!:lol:

" ... much like the Pug the Aye Aye walks the delicate tightrope between the radically ugly and the cute as (I can't say that word here). The Aye Aye resembles a cat who was bitten by a vampire and then halfway through the transition just said screw it."

True Facts About The Aye Aye

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Hmmm ..... Could have been, but then it would have been the 4Nine by Aye Aye!:lol:

" ... much like the Pug the Aye Aye walks the delicate tightrope between the radically ugly and the cute as (I can't say that word here). The Aye Aye resembles a cat who was bitten by a vampire and then halfway through the transition just said screw it."

True Facts About The Aye Aye

tumblr_nbytgquWjt1rpe379o2_500.gif

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
I just got an hcigar stingray x today and really like it. Steel casing on the outside of a copper interior. His super hard and the switch is good. Comes with the nifty little hybrid adaptor too so you can hybrid anything right to it. The three pieces nearly disappear when connected together too. 40 bucks on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread