which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
Personally I'd go for the vt133 or therion dna 133 over the 75 due to the 133/200 chip doing step down regulation which can be slightly more efficient.

Would your wife notice or even care about any of that?.....probably not. Pick the one you think she would like best, both are good choices.

Yeah, she's a girl right? Sexist much?

By the way, they both buck, but the 75 will buck/boost, but your right the 200 is more efficient.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Alright then, it seemed to imply that you where saying that she wouldn't care about the technical aspects because she's female. I was just giving you a hard time.
Well considering All the women I know and most men .... it would also be a valid assumption.

Maybe people should just stop looking for ways to be offended......

I find it offensive.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Topweasel

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2016
hi vapers, i wanted your opinions. im getting a birthday gift from my wife, i wanted to get a DNA mod. which would you get? the lost vape therion dna75 in ostrige pattern or the hcigar vt133 in black? and why? thanks guys and gals. have a great day.vape on.
Personally I think as gift the better looking device will go farther. Although check Vaper Royalty I think they had the 133W Therions in stock.

I think the paint worries where with the matte gray finish on the Triade and my guess outside Manny's pocket wearing, was cause by people letting juice leak all over it and not cleaning it up and it causing what is probably a bad choice in paint to warp. The Therion uses a shiny SS look to the finish and I don't thing it will peel like that.

But besides the look of it being fantastic I love the feeling of the leather in my palms. Even if the Leather doesn't hold up through the long haul it's worth it for the feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread