Status
Not open for further replies.

Violy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2010
NC
Hello :)

My boyfriend and I want to join the "flush look" bandwagon for our original stainless steel Provari that's in my avatar (and the polished mini we'll have in the future.)

I'm probably going to be getting a 22mm OCD tank since I really enjoy the 19mm I have on my mini. Whats the best ring for this combo? It needs to be shiny enough to match.

Anyone have a picture of a setup like this? I love pictures :D

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V
Here you go:

pringsmix.jpg

You could also go with the Hippo from Atmistique (also comes in brass):

Hippo%20ss%20V2_350x350.jpg

gusibon

Verified Member
Jun 16, 2013
SoCalif
Received the Hippo today. I thought it was a v2 but it wasn't. That's ok is still works great! I was having a hard time with Protank 2 not being able to tighten it down completely. If you did it would not get any airflow and was quite wobbly. Now with the ring it is snug and hitting great. It looks great and I am quite happy with this purchase.

Shinu77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
Zanesville, OH
Received the Hippo today. I thought it was a v2 but it wasn't. That's ok is still works great! I was having a hard time with Protank 2 not being able to tighten it down completely. If you did it would not get any airflow and was quite wobbly. Now with the ring it is snug and hitting great. It looks great and I am quite happy with this purchase.

How long did it take to get yours? Mine shipped 6 days ago. Still not here. :(

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA

Shinu77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
Zanesville, OH