4.Free FreeMax product for life

Which one will you choose?:nun:

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I'm already poor so it's easy to turn down 1. the cash. I'm a picky eater and have a stomach disorder that restricts my diet so I can turn down 2. the food. I'm a straight woman who's attracted to the opposite sex so I can easily turn down 3. the girl, beautiful or not. That leaves 4. Free FreeMax product for life. I have cardiac problems and absolutely can't return to smoking if I want to live another year. Therefore it's a no brainer. I chose 4 to get free Freemax products for life so they can help me have a longer life.

Reactions: Freemax_Jerry

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm already poor so it's easy to turn down 1. the cash. I'm a picky eater and have a stomach disorder that restricts my diet so I can turn down 2. the food. I'm a straight woman who's attracted to the opposite sex so I can easily turn down 3. the girl, beautiful or not. That leaves 4. Free FreeMax product for life. I have cardiac problems and absolutely can't return to smoking if I want to live another year. Therefore it's a no brainer. I chose 4 to get free Freemax products for life so they can help me have a longer life.
Wow,this is a perfect answer,as a vaper,nothing could be more important than vaping:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread