Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
COUPON CODE: 1-time-only-poster-discount
GOOD FOR 50% OFF A POSTER - ONE TIME USE PER CUSTOMER
DUE TO ANTICIPATED HIGH DEMAND ORDERS MAY BE DELAYED IF WE RUN OUT OF TUBES TO SHIP THEM IN!!

Please note: Shipping is a flat $10 - that's our cost. We're practically giving them away!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Amazing poster, I remember seeing the one in Dabucs video. Might need to try and order this and a couple flavors I haven't tried yet, although I'm loving the unflavored I got at the moment. A couple still have my interest to try though

I need to get your reviews linked on the website too brother... I haven't forgotten about ya!! We need to drive you some hits and subs!

Dropping a link to your YouTube Channel here even though it is a total derail of the thread :)

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Am I the only one having issues getting the website to load ?
I'm not having trouble with the site at all

I need to get your reviews linked on the website too brother... I haven't forgotten about ya!! We need to drive you some hits and subs!

Dropping a link to your YouTube Channel here even though it is a total derail of the thread :)

Thank you, I know I put up a good bit of videos pretty quickly, so it may have been hard to stay on track with it. I have a video up again, not nicoticket related, but it's about a build on my Odin. Getting opinions from a couple people first before making it live. I'm steadily climbing in subs. A couple a day so I can't complain :) I'm looking at 15ml bottles of gravity, radioactive, and the virus. Gravity sounds absolutely amazing. Especially if it tastes like the drink I'm addicted to, of Mountain Dew haha

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
I just loaded and reloaded - popped with no issues?

PC or Mac?
Browser?

Weird I get a greyish black screen saying loading please wait in the foreground and I can see the actual site in the background. Maybe the government up here in Canuckastan is stalking me again.......

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Weird I get a greyish black screen saying loading please wait in the foreground and I can see the actual site in the background. Maybe the government up here in Canuckastan is stalking me again.......

Unfortunately we no longer ship to Canada :( Freight forwarding is the only way to go (or, ship to a friend for discreet packaging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread