White 510 Batt with Red/Orange LED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
I love my eGo and my PT - but I want a unit that looks like an analog to show people that might be hesitant to try something that is very different from what they are used to. And when I don't feel like fielding questions.

Any inexpensive places to get a white 510 batt (regular or mega) with red/orange LED? Ideally with little rings around it like the LeCig 808 batts ;) Thanks!

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
HealthCabin and Heaven's Gift usually carry them. HG is down for a holiday now and I assume HC is too. HC's website is still up though...
280mAh MEGA Manual BATTERY for JOYE510 In 10 Colors(long) [Joye510 Mega] - $11.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
They have them for around 10 bucks a pop. They won't have the "rings" painted on them though.

I've tried in the past to get them from US suppliers but most told me that they weren't popular enough to keep them in stock.

JamBandPhan

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
OR
the only battery I know of that is compatable with the 510 atomizer, but has the 'rings' and red tip is the Volcano battery (l88b) volcanoecig.com I believe... check them out, but they will have the shortest battery time, about an hour of use between charges, but the very closely resemble a regular cigarette, and have the PCC pack.

Or, if you have the 808 batt already, you could get an adapter for the 510 (I think they make those??)

Last edited:

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
I love my eGo and my PT - but I want a unit that looks like an analog to show people that might be hesitant to try something that is very different from what they are used to. And when I don't feel like fielding questions.

Any inexpensive places to get a white 510 batt (regular or mega) with red/orange LED? Ideally with little rings around it like the LeCig 808 batts ;) Thanks!

azsmokefree has an 'knockoff' 510 auto (reg and 'mega') 280mAH with orange ltd 10.99 and 13.99 - they also have a white with yellow ltd manual - these are off brands so I have no idea how good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread