White Chocolate Strawberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

rp_iowa

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
I just got my latest order and it is PERFECT and then some (yeahhhhh!!!). First let me say a big thank you to "Steve and the V4L Family" for the touching note expressing gratitude for my service in the US Military. It was much appreciated and just one more thing that has made me so happy I found the right place first to start my vaping experience with. Thank you also for the wonderful bonus Auto PT - this will be great for use in my car - it is even the same color as my car (a "PT" Cruiser - freaky that with all the colors you could have sent you sent the one that is the same color as my ride).

Second: I got a bunch of new flavors I have been itching to try: Cappuccino, Coffee, Green Tea, Black Tea, Pina Colada, Margaritta, and White Chocolate-Strawberry... I am looking forward to vaping each and everyone of them but let me tell you what.

Third, and the reason I titled this post: I just tried the White Chocolate-Strawberry and it is SUPER FREAKING FANTASTIC. I was craving something sweet and flavorful to vape lately and this has definitely hit the spot. It has a wonderful flavor, just the right sweetness. If anyone else is on the fence about ordering this flavor - my recommendation is GO FOR IT!!!

Last edited:

Parmacrafter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Parma, Idaho, USA
I have to totally agree!! I love the new White Chocolate Strawberry. I do have to say though that it has next to no flavor if I try to vape it while still drinking my daily sludge (coffee). Of course I can say the same thing on all the flavors. I think my coffee is just so strong it numbs my taste buds to anything else. So let that be a lesson to all. If you don't like a flavor of carts and are drinking coffee, try it again without the coffee cup. Or right after a meal. Totally different taste.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
You know I just realized the passthru Mike got from Steve is also the same color as his truck! Silver! Steve you seem to be batting a 1000 here.
Mike will start on his zero nic in a couple of days ..as soon as he gets to the quit point with his chantix. He likes the look and feel of the white shorty batts. They look great with the black Marl cartos! very elegant.:thumb:

JohnnyVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
Third, and the reason I titled this post: I just tried the White Chocolate-Strawberry and it is SUPER FREAKING FANTASTIC.

Agreed wholeheartedly. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how awesome White Chocolate Strawberry is. If people out there like strawberry even a little bit... BUY THIS.

rp_iowa

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
It is almost too good. I kind of OD'd on it - I was puffing away like a madman on it one night last week, and could not sleep at all afterwards. So I will have to be a bit more careful with it.

I can TOTALLY relate with that ~ I puffed away an entire carto in about 4 hours (that on top of the other flavors I tried) ~ throat was a bit dry this morning ~ but worth it =o) 1 week without anologs!!!

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I can TOTALLY relate with that ~ I puffed away an entire carto in about 4 hours (that on top of the other flavors I tried) ~ throat was a bit dry this morning ~ but worth it =o) 1 week without anologs!!!

Congrats! 8 days for me today, too. I'm still carrying around a half pack of marlboro mediums as a security blanket, but I've had no desire to light one up. Hopefully they will become a stale, faded memory.

My brother is in the Navy and know of those crazy deployments. Thanks for serving our country! :thumb:

I just got my latest order and it is PERFECT and then some (yeahhhhh!!!). First let me say a big thank you to "Steve and the V4L Family" for the touching note expressing gratitude for my service in the US Military. It was much appreciated and just one more thing that has made me so happy I found the right place first to start my vaping experience with. Thank you also for the wonderful bonus Auto PT - this will be great for use in my car - it is even the same color as my car (a "PT" Cruiser - freaky that with all the colors you could have sent you sent the one that is the same color as my ride).

Second: I got a bunch of new flavors I have been itching to try: Cappuccino, Coffee, Green Tea, Black Tea, Pina Colada, Margaritta, and White Chocolate-Strawberry... I am looking forward to vaping each and everyone of them but let me tell you what.

Third, and the reason I titled this post: I just tried the White Chocolate-Strawberry and it is SUPER FREAKING FANTASTIC. I was craving something sweet and flavorful to vape lately and this has definitely hit the spot. It has a wonderful flavor, just the right sweetness. If anyone else is on the fence about ordering this flavor - my recommendation is GO FOR IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread