The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

White Gummy Bear?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by 6spdsurfer, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 6spdsurfer

6spdsurfer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2012
    Fredericksburg, VA
    I've always been a fan of the white gummy bear flavor, even to the point of getting white gummy bear shisha for my hookah, and absolutely love it. Anyone know of a vendor that makes something like it? I've found some gummy bear flavors but not specifically white gummy bear. Strange request, I know!

2. travanx

travanx Full Member Verified Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Did you ever come across this? I have white gummy bear flavor for my hookah too, and the local store said they sell the hookah stuff by the kilo, its that popular.

3. NoMoreTequila

NoMoreTequila Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Northern California
    Well,..., uhh..., that's something!?

4. Kyi

Kyi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Hmm.. not sure what this white gummy hookah flavor tastes like but Purevapes has a gummy frog liquid that's sweet, slightly citrusy and creamy and does taste like one of those gummy frogs you get at gas stations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.