• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

White Rose Vaper's Club Meet-Up: Saturday, August 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triage

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Reading, Pa
Come to our next meet-up on Saturday, August 25th at 4pm in York, PA!

White Rose Vapers Club has the private use of Cobblestone’s Banquet Room from 4pm until 9pm. At 9pm the room opens to the public and a DJ starts playing music. Walk up the staircase on the left side of the restaurant. At the top of the stairs turn left and you will see the banquet room towards the back. We have an assigned server so you can buy food and beverages.

All vapers and potential vapers are welcomed. Bring your friends, vaping gear and anything you would like to share with the group.

Local vape meet-ups are a vital tool in the vaping community. Not only are they fun, they give vapers an opportunity to meet other vapers, build a support system, and help spread the word about vaping as an alternative to smoking.

So, mark your calendars, spread the word, come make some new friends, vape, and have fun.

Please RSVP so Cobblestone’s can staff accordingly, either at our website (White Rose Vaper's Club) or on Facebook on our event page.

Triage

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Reading, Pa
Take 30 west until just past the ramps for Rt 83. Your next left will be N. George St (I think there is a little strip mall/CVS there).

Stay on George St (it will be come S. George St) for a little while.

Cobblestones will be on your left, right after you cross over Princess St. It's not the most obvious front, easy to miss actually, given how big it is, so I usually just focus on watching for Princess St, and going from there.

With a bike, you should be able to find on-street parking pretty easily.

Come in and up the steps on the left, then turn left again and go all the way to the end, and that's our room.

Hopefully that made sense. It's actually pretty easy, only like 1 turn the whole way in from Lancaster.

BumbleBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
SouthEastern PA, USA
It's not the most obvious front, easy to miss actually, given how big it is,

LOL .. I drove right by it. Twice!!!

Thanks to all who were so welcoming and helpful in getting this noob a little more info and some hands on "this is how you do this" time!!! It's very valuable to those of us trying to figure all this out!!!

I'm going to try to get back to the one in September!!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
LOL .. I drove right by it. Twice!!!

Thanks to all who were so welcoming and helpful in getting this noob a little more info and some hands on "this is how you do this" time!!! It's very valuable to those of us trying to figure all this out!!!

I'm going to try to get back to the one in September!!

Thanks for driving all the way out and nice to meet you too! Any other questions, feel free to ask here or on our Facebook page. There's multiple ways to get a hold of us and anyone is willing to help you out.

Sorry you weren't feeling well Nick - we missed you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread