• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

White Rose Vapers Club - York, PA - July 30, 2011 Vape Meet-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

sluers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Shrewsbury, PA
The next meet-up will be Saturday July 30, 2011, 5:00 PM at:
Cobblestone's Restaurant and Sports Emporium
205 S. George St
York, PA 17304

All vapers are welcome. We meet in a simi-private area on the balcony. Walk up the stairs on the right side of the restaurant, at the top of the stairs turn left. You will see the set-up in the back. We will have a server so you can buy drinks and food. Go to White Rose Vapers Club » Southern Pennsylvania Vapers and RSVP.

sluers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Shrewsbury, PA
Thank you Masterofdampf, for the suggestions. We will send them a request. I'm sorry you live 2 hours away. Is there someone else that might want to come too? Then you can car pool. When you have someone to talk to, it makes the ride go by quicker! You right, every meet we have had so far, has been fun. Last month I started packing the samples up around 10 PM, but five of us just kept sitting there and talking. The other members had started leaving around 9:30 - 9:45 PM. The best part was, one of the five diehard's had to drive to Baltimore and two others had to drive 90 miles north of York. I'm only 25 minutes away, and I think the other guy lives just a few minutes away.

I hope you find a way to make the meet! If it starts looking hopeful, go to White Rose Vapers Club » Southern Pennsylvania Vapers and RSVP. If your on FB stop by and like us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread