Who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everybody here at ECF, my name is Bill M. I live in Greensboro Md. but I am originally from South Jersey. I was an Ironworker/welder for 28 years but had to leave the trade due to emphysema. I am 64 years old and I started smoking when I was 7 years old (it took awhile, but I finally woke up) I then started vaping at the insistence of my wife of 42 years and my primary care doc who is all for vaping. I've been on disability for quite some time now and boredom finally got the better of me so I got into RDA's and making my own coils and I love my new hobby. I am really glad I found ECF because with all the knowledge here there's nothing I won't be able to do, everybody here is just great! So, that's about it, I guess I live a pretty boring life.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Bill M, welcome to ECF. Congrats on finally quitting smoking, that must be a huge relief after so many years. Quitting from smoking that young is HARD, my husband started at age 8, and when he tries to go cold turkey (he doesn't want to vape) he kind of... reverts to that age almost (lots of whining). I'm glad for you that your wife and doc are provape for you. My spouse is also, just not provape for him. It's nice to have my doc onboard with vaping... I hope you enjoy your stay at ECF!

Anna

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
Hi Bill, good luck and glad your here. Word of caution though its a great hobby, also so try practice restraint from impulse buying back ups for backups for back ups, etc. have fun with it while improving you health.

These are wise words and I agree with them in theory. Unfortunately, this is easier said than done. There are just so many shiny pretty things to look at. Welcome to the Forum, Bill.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
That's a old wives tale.[emoji6]
0b6ea004bcf5ee97d33cc9ee32fd322d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Welcome Bill. Glad you're here!

I've known far too many people that look for and create drama in their lives, and in the lives of others. All things considered, I'll take boring any day. ;)

Btw, I've actually been called boring. (By a drama queen, of course. :rolleyes:) I took it as a compliment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread