Who can do vaping tricks? (With pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
This might be a lame thread for most, but I searched and nothing came up. I figured why not try it, this is just pictures of tricks you can do. Whether it be O's, french inhales, to anything. Some days I get bored while doing my college homework I try to learn these. If this is a bad thread, then feel free to delete it. I also saw the trick forum, but it seemed to have been a section for tricks on getting a better vape experience or more vapor instead of actual tricks. So I'll start out with the ones I can do.

One I did just outside

O's

Vapenado

Dragon, or angry dragon as some people call it

Last edited:

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
There's a couple videos on YouTube and I considered trying it, but I can't do it every time. You blow the vapor on a flat surface with no AC or any type of air flow in the room. I have to use a paper towel roll to blow the vapor on the surface. Then you put your hand in on the surface and kind of do like a reverse karate chop and flick your wrist up

TamiP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Illinois
thevapevine.blogspot.com
Pretty much all I can do is make my money disappear, and blow an O or 2

Ha! Me too!

I have tried for years to do smoke rings even with cigarettes before e-cigs. Have never been able to. you'd think with the vastly greater volume of vapor vs smoke, it would be easier, but at least not for me.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Cool pics. Too bad that subie ruined the first one though haha ;)

Haha shocking someone knows what it is, since the logos are bit faint on the wheels. Surprisingly a good car, just slow as hell. I'm selling it soon though, I'm planning a move and don't plan on taking the car where I'm moving to, but thanks as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread